1. Raid and gs

Hello, i am lvl 80 Hunter with 4.7k gs. I was wondering where should i collect new gear? Should i do raids and which ones? I am doing heroic dungeons but i feel like i am not getting anything better. Thank you!

2. You should start doing ToC10/25 to get 5k+ and then start doing ICC

3. You should start doing ToC10/25 to get 5k+ and then start doing ICC
    No, that is just not going to work. No pug group takes in people for ToC that are below 5,2k gs. Every ICC pug for 4+ which is the minimum requires you to have at least 5,3k gs. Your numbers are way off.

What he should do is to keep farming EOF's until he has all the EoF items, then save up some money for 264 BOE items while simultaneously doing VoA 10/25 every week (and ToC10/25 once he reaches 5,2k gs). After that he MIGHT be able to find a group going lower spire.

4. No, that is just not going to work. No pug group takes in people for ToC that are below 5,2k gs. Every ICC pug for 4+ which is the minimum requires you to have at least 5,3k gs. Your numbers are way off.

What he should do is to keep farming EOF's until he has all the EoF items, then save up some money for 264 BOE items while simultaneously doing VoA 10/25 every week (and ToC10/25 once he reaches 5,2k gs). After that he MIGHT be able to find a group going lower spire.
    Farm EoF until he has all the EoF items? So like 400-500 emblems of frost at 19 per week from daily heroic + weekly raid, maybe +2 if he does VoA
    Good luck with that buddy.
    You can easily get 5k GS by getting the emblem of triumph gear (t9 + the ilvl 245 pieces) with FoS/PoS/HoR heroic gear, and 1 or 2 BoE's from the AH that cost little to no gold. 5K GS is more than enough to do ToC to replace your 232 gear with 245 and then do ICC.

5. Gvstoned is 100% right. Also make sure you have the BEST gems and enchants for every slot, not the second-tier ones and everyone will take you into raids. I tanked my first VoA 25 with 4.9k because of that so don't use excuses that you are poor or "i am gonna replace these fast anyway" because that will just prove you are not worth invitig to raid.