1. Broken system

1 day ago i take that message Your account has been suspended for 4 days 2 hours due to Ninja in Dungeon
    Story: Random Dungeon Find - party consist of me (plate tank) and 4 other characters (no plate)
    In dungeon drop BoE thing's like plate shoulders and i roll it all (cause i can do that!) and sell it.
    At finish that run i was have 4 that shoulders and angry teammate. If i remember Mage (cloth items) scream in chat what im steal all items (PLATE!!!!!) and he want to sell this items on auction. He say what he create a ticket cause i steal his items
    Nice justice dear server - if i can roll - i'm steal and get ban/ Thx for 5 day's
    P.S. sorry for bad english

2. Next time you tank a dungeon and there's no other plate users in the party do this :

/p I'm reserving all rare and epic plate drops, if you don't like it please leave.

Then take a screenshot of it as proof.

3. 1 day ago i take that message Your account has been suspended for 4 days 2 hours due to Ninja in Dungeon
    Story: Random Dungeon Find - party consist of me (plate tank) and 4 other characters (no plate)
    In dungeon drop BoE thing's like plate shoulders and i roll it all (cause i can do that!) and sell it.
    At finish that run i was have 4 that shoulders and angry teammate. If i remember Mage (cloth items) scream in chat what im steal all items (PLATE!!!!!) and he want to sell this items on auction. He say what he create a ticket cause i steal his items
    Nice justice dear server - if i can roll - i'm steal and get ban/ Thx for 5 day's
    P.S. sorry for bad english
    Are you by any chance Ikkio - DK tank? : ) Time and circumstances you described fit perfectly. If so, I was the one who reported you, not the mage who screamed in chat. (I am DK dps). If you need solely for selling purposes, your spec have 0 impact here. Doesn't matter you wear cloth or plate items since you are not taking them for an upgrade - you are taking them to SELL, just like the cloth wearing guys. Which means you are all equal and you all should press GREED(which literally means you want it for gold). You are not entitled to receive boes for selling purposes just because of a certain spec or role.

4. Lol, dude, i write in chat I can give it to u if u need! Answer: i report u - i need it for sell/ Right?
    Now answer to you: If i can push ''I need it'' (in party where nobody dont need this) - i steal items and get bannd?
    Doesent matter for sell or smth/ I plate hero roll plate item and WON IT/ But hero with cloth items say to me - what i steal his item!!!!!
    Edited: March 11, 2018

5. Lol, dude, i write in chat I can give it to u if u need! Answer: i report u - i need it for sell/ Right?
    Now answer to you: If i can push ''I need it'' (in party where nobody dont need this) - i steal items and get bannd?
    "Need" button is there ONLY for an upgrade to the spec you are performing in a dungeon (better item than you currently are wearing). System only provides luxury of pressing "Need" only to those players who can wear it (mage physically can not press need because he can not wear plate items).

However, you did not need it for an upgrade. You had much better items and you knew it. You even admit that you are not taking them as an upgrade, you are taking them for gold - for the same reason mage, me and all other group wants it. Why are you entitled to get it and not the mage?

6. In dungeon drop BoE thing's like plate shoulders and i roll it all (cause i can do that!) and sell it.
    Roll need only to sell it, is the definition of ninja. Its even a step worse than rolling for OS...

Opening a thread to complain and not admitting any mistakes, make me doupt that 5 days are enough.

7. I love the smell of ninjas crying in the morning. Smells like... a nice server :)

8. I love the smell of ninjas crying in the morning. Smells like... a nice server :)
    Colonel Killgore!! I had to login to reply to this comment

9. Just face it, you ninja'd the items and you got what you deserved. Next time don't "NEED" on items you don't need, everybody has the right to make gold from items noone needs no matter if they're plate,mail,leather or cloth.

10. RDF is fixed now, so you can votekick a ninja and deal with it without worrying about losing RDF bonus.

11. RDF is fixed now, so you can votekick a ninja and deal with it without worrying about losing RDF bonus.
    Aham, keep kicking your tanks and instantly continue to go with a new one. xD