1. Can we all make a character trade channel or somthing?

I get the point there are some people that wish to trade or buy/ sell characters, THATS FANTASTIC! With guild recruitments and constant Raid member searches in global now we have the added congestion of character trades. Global is almost imposible to scan read and reply without having to play hide and sek for the original message. Maybe a server default like /join Charactertrade or /join CT.... Just a suggestion I know some other people must feel the same way. There will also be the people who are like " No one is going to look at the channel" If they knew about it maybe they would. Just a frustrated Raid seeker and I'm sure it's relateable. Anyone else Want to see this or agree?

2. players are going to use whatever channel is viewed the most. there's already a trade channel, nobody uses it for trade. the only way you'd get people to use a different channel is punishing them for using global. which will never happen.

3. players are going to use whatever channel is viewed the most. there's already a trade channel, nobody uses it for trade. the only way you'd get people to use a different channel is punishing them for using global. which will never happen.
    And thats a shame. Warmane players could use some discipline enforced in game, the way its strictly enforced on forums. All day all night there are persons trading illegally in global, all you get from reporting them is 5-6 accounts banned en masse every two days.

4. Banning autoflood woud solve half of the problems with the unreadable spam on global.

5. someone is still using global? Even without spam in global, it is still realy hard to filter for the information you want. One all in one channel for a 12k+ realm is not realy working out.