1. Pandaren starting zone bugged

Hello, the questgiver randomly disapear, i cant finish some of the quests. there are alot quest but ive read that i have to finish all the quests in the starting area to choose a fraction and be able to move from that zone.

Please tell me is there a way to chosse fraction now and leave this bugged island? Im level 12 now.
    Or how can i fix this bug. Rest work very well . And ive played on different warmane servers before but never had this kind of problem.

Now i want to play on Frostwolf because i never level a Pandaren/ monk before. Otherwise i have to start a new race :(

Thanks.

2. Hello, the questgiver randomly disapear, i cant finish some of the quests. there are alot quest but ive read that i have to finish all the quests in the starting area to choose a fraction and be able to move from that zone.

Please tell me is there a way to chosse fraction now and leave this bugged island? Im level 12 now.
    Or how can i fix this bug. Rest work very well . And ive played on different warmane servers before but never had this kind of problem.

Now i want to play on Frostwolf because i never level a Pandaren/ monk before. Otherwise i have to start a new race :(

Thanks.
    It can't be helped for no one has access to that zone to test what works or what doesn't. - for back in the day any pandaren could unstuck to the zone to help find bugs in the zone and the like. But with no access, no one will even bother, plus that zone has not been cared for unless those who look for error in that zone says something. You are lucky if the big guy that runs the zone shows up.