1. Stream Sniping...

this server allow players to stream sniping streamers ?. is a pain in the *** stream like that....

2. it doesnt seem like a problem for the server because it is you who opens a vulnerable spot for yourself.

3. For twitch is a problem now. i report this 3 guys on twitch so... continue sniping me :D. im just a lvl 50 new player on the server :D.

4. so u did report urself with that for streaming on a private server, thats pretty smart

5. so u did report urself with that for streaming on a private server, thats pretty smart
    This...

10chars

6. only blizzard can stop any streamer who stream on a private server :D. SO. Blizz dont contact me about it . The problem here are the "snipers". Mabye is the work of all of you. Stop streamers to stream this server or playing on it. Mabye you want destroy the community of Warmane :D. IDK. So. sleep childs.

7. only blizzard can stop any streamer who stream on a private server :D. SO. Blizz dont contact me about it . The problem here are the "snipers". Mabye is the work of all of you. Stop streamers to stream this server or playing on it. Mabye you want destroy the community of Warmane :D. IDK. So. sleep childs.
    Or maybe don't stream if you don't want to get stream sniped?

8. im continuing streaming. cuz im low lvl and this pusy horde childs are in all side to side azeroth map :D. this is motivation to destroy on the future all of orgrimmar :D. This child are the fuel.

9. I don't much view twitch streams, but this conversation is encouraging me to perhaps pick up the hobby and start sniping folk.

Unless, of course, Gabby is merely a Twitch shill in the first place, and was only here to generate Twitch revenue....the plot thickens.

10. Im not sorry. im a very very small streamer and i dont make money with.

11. Why when i streaming nobody streamsnipe me? hmmm