1. Zul'Grub Mount Farming

Me and a friend have been farming the Swift Zulian Tiger, among other things; but High Priest Thekal, after dying will stand back up and is unlootable. Are my friend and I doing something wrong?

PS if in wrong spot sorry, I don't use forums often and am directionally challenged.

P.P.S on server Icecrown.

2. May 25, 2018  
    Got same problem, third time got this issue ;/

3. Just killed her, can confirm still bugged. I'm assuming everyone with the mount on this server donated (icecrown).

4. Just killed her, can confirm still bugged. I'm assuming everyone with the mount on this server donated (icecrown).
    It has worked since forever (before the new core it was unscripted but it was killable and lootable). It bugged recently. So, that's something stupid to say.

5. not as stupid as the fact i won't get my time back from this bug or remotely compensated for it.

6. Compensated for what? The 5 minutes it took you to kill the boss?

7. Its not 100% bugged. Some times it work and some times it don't.

8. Compensated for what? The 5 minutes it took you to kill the boss?
    5min? i'm assuming you where there timing me? btw i'm a rog i didn't roll a broken class. i.e. pally/dk so soloing stuff is a bit harder than your average cookie cutter ****.

9. I always bring a friend healer with me and we both roll on the mount, but given your attitude, I understand you have no friends.

10. I always bring a friend healer with me and we both roll on the mount, but given your attitude, I understand you have no friends.
    "Compensated for what? The 5 minutes it took you to kill the boss?" so you come in and say something like that and expect no response? Clearly an only child.

11. "Compensated for what? The 5 minutes it took you to kill the boss?" so you come in and say something like that and expect no response? Clearly an only child.

Who compensates me for reading all this crap?

12. report it in the bug tracker. bumping a 3 month old thread won't help you any.

13. 3 month known bug, no fixes yet idk if anything will help anyone.

14. 3 month known bug, no fixes yet idk if anything will help anyone.
    Created 2 years ago
    Priority 26
    If people went to find it on bug tracker and upvote it instead of posting on forum, maybe there would be some result.

15. That's interesting. I've killed him countless times throughout the years and I've never had that happen to me.

12 Last