1. Gearscore Addon

I’ve tried downloading the grarscore lite addon from the top 2 posts on This forum and can’t get gearscore to work. Anyone else have this problem or know a fix? Also is there a way to fix the recount bug where it stops working and you have to type in the long macro?

Thanks

2. Gearscore is something you should not worry about. It's something that most people on TBC don't even use. Most people will say for inspection and they'll determine if your gear is sufficient enough. For recount there is no current "fix", however you can "hackfix" it by binding that long script text to an easy accessible key, or a spell that you use often (Hemo, Frostbolt, Heroic Strike etc.) and it should rarely break.

3. What is the macro that fixes the recount addon?

4. May 16, 2018  
    GS does not determines itemization...

5. June 6, 2018  
    still people use it for some reason

6. i like how he asks bout the gearscore addon and nobody can give him a answer its all just excuses....and im on tbc server and a lot of ppl use the gearscore addon so y cant anyone just give him a solid answer? even I tried and I cant get the gearscore to work so ppl asking is cuz they want it and others that have the same question could find the answer easier if ppl just give a straight answer and not crappy ones

7. I’ve tried downloading the grarscore lite addon from the top 2 posts on This forum and can’t get gearscore to work. Anyone else have this problem or know a fix? Also is there a way to fix the recount bug where it stops working and you have to type in the long macro?

Thanks
    Hi Yukkan. What is the issue you have with the gearscore addon? I use GearscoreLite and it works fine. Does it show up for you in the addons list from the character selection screen?

Yes, a fix exists for recount. I use the addon from the link below to clear my combat log (which is what that macro you write about does aswell).
    https://dtudk-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/...UOA?download=1