1. Addon Request - Hardcore

Hi everyone. I have been following Hardcore wow scene for some time and I was wondering if someone skilled enough could make copy of Hardcore addon that would be used on 3.3.5a version of game. For those not familiar with it addon basicly limits user to ressurect, makes screenshots and verification codes to make shure player in community arent cheating. There are much more limitations wich are all described on their official website available at https://classichc.net/ . There's WoTLK classic version of addon that's for 3.4.1. version and i would appritiate if someone would create 3.3.5a version. Think a lot of people would be intrested in this thing.
    Tnx in advance.

2. A hardcore mode or an addon to facilitate it might be fun. Unfortunately most realms here are PVP, which means ganking and griefing HC would be easy to do...and that's not fun. It's a bit of a problem from what I've seen of HC runs on Classic, and I think the problem would only be worse here...and for HC to be viable, this needs to be addressed in the ruleset and addon as it's used here. I doubt the admins will change server rules to make HC griefing (however it ends up being defined) punishable, so it'd have to be figured out from within the HC rules and addon itself.