1. Does the [Higher Learning] Achievement still works?

Are the books required of this achievement still spawns in dalaran? So far I've seen and read guides but the types of book spawns on different locations are the same which are the "fake books" not the ones related to the "The Schools of Arcane Magic"

2. Hate to disappoint u mate but tried to make that achievement today and it seems the books are bugged, u can read them but on achievement track its still gray. So there is really nothing u can do about it. I do have some completed maybe because i read them when "some" or all books were fixed and achievement was working (sadly it ain't working now). Sucks i didn't try to do achievement during that time. Anyway lets hope warmane fixes it. Cheers!

3. Hello, its 2019 and i think Higher Learning working. 2 books left for me but for first time i wait on spot to spawn more than 1h now and there is no book. If anyone knows the time of spawn pls share it .Thanks.

4. Hello, i ended up also teleporting into the room a dumb lady to take Pet.
    I press "i have a book that might interest you Would you like to take a lock?"
    but he lets me push "thank you! i will be sure to notifly you if i find anything else"
    this Bug is it?

5. Achieved on 11 October 2019. Books have 3h respawn.
    Btw, I have the same problem as YordanSTA.
    NPC named "Archmage Vargoth" is a bit bugged and we can't take the pet reward Q_Q