1. Crazy MS during raid!

So for the past few week i have been getting 3,000 - 7,000 MS in raids. I am a NA player but i play EU hours is there some issue with servers that could b causing this?

NA - California

At&t ISP
    Edited: March 15, 2018

2. BUMP - Having the same issues. Would love a response or at least acknowledgment that this is an issue you are aware of.

3. BUMP I'm eu player and have same issues

4. omg
    i legit cant even play with this MS i get 10k ms all raid please someone help

5. For people wondering - check the link with the timestamp https://youtu.be/b8z0hYcG9_U?t=1h42m40s and pay attention to Danb's body after he dies!

6. I've been dealing with the same issue for the past few weeks as well. The common denominator seems to be people who use at&t as their ISP. Using a VPN has helped immensely but hasn't seemed to remedy the issue 100% of the time.

7. 10K ms lag? That's nothing. I was still "healing" wave 6 of 8 in Hyjal when I could hear loot being distributed over Discord. A minute later, 10 minutes of activity flashes by in a fraction of a second and I'm caught up.

Happens at least once every raid now. Relogging usually doesn't help....just have to wait it out and hope I don't cause a raid wipe.

NA raid time and location. Verizon FIOS.

8. My understanding was that VPN use is not allowed on warmane servers.
    @alkee409 yeah we had the same issue i was dps'ing in hyjaal raid killed boss but i was still fighting him for 10mins they even passed loot out and started next waves i did not d.c. but legit it was like raiding 10 mins behind everyone else.

9. For what it's worth, I have no issues playing from west coast NA, under the dreadlord Comcast.