1. Why is this happening?

I played wow during 11 years in a lot of different servers. This is the first one where wow errors is being a real pain... happened to me in raids and open world, but mostly on bgs. Now I got kicked from Wintergrasp when we were winning, I played the whole battle and got kicked by this random wow error, what a waste of time.

Is there any patch or fix to solve this? Also, why is this happening? I think is some spell of any class but not sure.

2. May I ask which version of the WoW client you downloaded on our site?

3. May I ask which version of the WoW client you downloaded on our site?
    Is the normal client, not the old version.

Not sure if you were asking for that xD
    Edited: March 14, 2018

4. Is the normal client, not the old version.

Not sure if you were asking for that xD
    that's most likely your problem. that client has wod models which can cause wow errors. old client is wotlk models

5. that's most likely your problem. that client has wod models which can cause wow errors. old client is wotlk models
    Oh, I see... I'll try with the old client then.

Thank you!

6. I used to have frequent crashes and weird graphical glitches like UI disappearing at certain camera angles. The problem was that the Woltk client is 32bit and is only allowed to use 2 gigs of RAM and if at any point it exceeds that, as is often the case in crowded places like Wintergrasp, it crashes. I fixed it by making the exe large address aware following this guide, thus letting it use more RAM. Haven't crashed since.