1. 100Hp Head/Leg enchants!

Hello everyone,

Im quite new to twinking and am currently working on a 39 Wl.
    Ive searched google and the forums and couldnt find any usefull information as to how to get those enchants. These items are level restricted yet I see twinks in the armory with those enchants, any help would be nice.

kind regards, Zensn.

PS: Im also looking for Shadow Wrath Cloak/Bracers!
    Edited: March 15, 2018

2. You can only use that enchant on a level 50 or more character. It becomes unuseful at 60 since you can get +10 stam armor kit which is by far easier to get.
    However if you're a tauren, you get +5hp for the racial (+5% maximum health).

You can get the enchant by doing a quest in Burning steppes (The spot is Flame crest just on top of ruins of Thaurissan).
    You need to be level 50 to be able to do the quest and the enchant is soulbound.

But as I said, it only useful for level 50-59 twinks unless you're a tauren. Blizzard killed that enchant in a previous patch and it is no longer obtainable with low level twinks. I'm playing twinks for more than 10 years and I did try many times to get the enchant.

As 39, you can't get any head/shoulder enchant on a 3.3.5 realm. And only an armor kit on your legs. Sorry!

3. Thanks for the fast answer.

I figured out what my issue was, I was inspecting Outland charakters and I believe on 2.4.3 the enchant dont have level restrictions. So yeah my fault, still thanks for answering!