1. Thing that has totally changed my boring gaming life, try it, you wont regret!

I am playing this game for 7 years now(WOTLK expansion), I've played almost every class, got LoD ,got near 70k (on Molten and now on Warmane) got like 7k+ achievs, cleared all raids multiple times, and I got tired of doing same stuff over and over again, I can bet most of old players did get bored as well, I mean every second warrior, paladin and dk on realm has shadowmourne and half of server is full wrathfull geared (pvp players) other half of people are full bis pve geared.
    Guilds are less social and more progressive with that motto "We gotta kill LoD this week guys or the world will fall apart!" and I'm tired of this type of community and chat platforms are used only while the raid lasts and communication in guild is just stupid and boring and it's done during the raid.

All I've wanted is to come and play game and relax myself while doing it, chill with good people, laugh and have fun and all that is just impossible because of those gear/progress-obsessed people. I'm sure that there are lot of people think the same.

So led by this feeling I wanted to change something in my game experience so I've made a level 39 twink with few friends who also got bored and we found out how fun it is and totally different from our usual game and one of my mates said "Man this is way more fun than my full shadowmourn warrior!" so Since there are no more active twink guilds on Icecrown I got an idea to create a level 39 twink social guild on both factions in which we all can have fun,laugh and be more social! All of you can get to level 39 in short period of time and feel this different type of gaming experience!

Why is twinking on level 39 that fun?

Gear farming
    After you reach level 39 you'll need to do some dungeons and quests to get some OP items and for all that you'll need a crew just to mention some dungeon items or items from that reward for finishing the dungeon are pretty rare so you and your friends will have to do some farming but at last you will get that old feeling of satisfaction after you get that dungeon item or collect enough honor for an item! Dungeons are not that hard but they are adventurous and fun and most of people haven't even done those on lower levels so it's a totally new experience for them!

Battlegrounds
    You are tired of full geared/gemmed resilience healers who can't be killed and some classes are doing more damage than others? You don't have resilience on level 39 and all classes are balanced on that level (no shadowform for priests, no boomkin form for druids etc...). Battlegrounds are much more fun because it takes much more skill to win since you have less spells and less deff cooldowns which makes it harder to survive. And most important thing is that you are playing with your guild mates while you all are hanging out on discord and having fun!

World PvP
    Every 30-45 level zone is your world pvp place! If there were enough twinks on both sides even whole zones like Stranglethorn Vale would become battleground at some time and it's great place to create guild wars (for example @ beach or in Gurubashi arena). For example ally would need around 30 people to create raid to attack a horde camp in STV and kill the guards.If you create some stealth class you can make an ambush with your friends for the other faction, get them surprised, gank them, troll lowies while they are questing etc... Even higher level zones can be fun if we wold be 5+ twinks in group we would go to Un'Goro and farm level 50+ players there!

Achievements
    For level 39 every achievement is a real challenge and every title is way more hard to get but after you get it you feel like a pro!
    Some of those obtainable titles are: Explorer, Ambassador, Hallowed, Noble, Argent Champion,, Guardian of Cenarius, Flame Warden, PvP titles etc...

You play at any time you're free!

You can log in at any time and do some crazy stuff with your guild mates and have fun, there is no raiding time, stupid raid leader who is yelling on radical/discordl, everything you are doing is for fun and relaxation.

We've made guilds on both factions so be free to join anytime and not only for level 39, you can join us with level 19 in case you like it more.

In first day of guild creation on alliance side we got 20 people, as other people found it as interesting experience they've started leveling their characters so don't be lazy, you'll be amazed with twinking!
    After Alliance had reacted well we decided to create another guild on horde side so bgs can be often or even instant if there were enough people to support this idea.

So give it a try!

Twink guild on Horde side: We Are TWINKS : GM- Plemetijebem (friend of mine ) Co-GM - Nopulse (me)
    Twink guild on Alliance side: <Twinks of Azeroth> : GM- Slicer (me)
    You can whisper any member to get an inv!

Create your own twink and play with us! You wont regret!

2. That's why I role-play. Role-playing is never the same, you can always create new characters and stories.

3. Reminds me of the days when 60 twinking was the thing in early/middle Wotlk in the original game. Those were the days.

4. Join us with some twink mate and lets make role-play famous again :D

5. FINALLY! I found you guys! been planning for a while now making a twink too! got tired of 80+ contents and Q1) What is more active? the horde or allinace one? Q2) Please help me on gearing up :P Q3) Any class suggestions? need in the guild? Im planni on making a Shaman :) ill catch you up guys! ill wisp you - Defy

6. No need for the 19 guild on ally there is already a 19 twink guild on ally its called 'Twinks' with almost 300 19's in it. There was 10 19's on at the same time yesterday with several bg's.
    Edited: March 24, 2018

7. i see that 19 is more active than 38 but i hope that many people would appreciate the fun of 39 Twinking

8. No need for the 19 guild on ally there is already a 19 twink guild on ally its called 'Twinks' with almost 300 19's in it. There was 10 19's on at the same time yesterday with several bg's.
    50% are hunters?

9. tell me which faction has more twinks am gna make a 39 twink on the less populated

10. No actually there's not that many hunters

11. FINALLY! I found you guys! been planning for a while now making a twink too! got tired of 80+ contents and Q1) What is more active? the horde or allinace one? Q2) Please help me on gearing up :P Q3) Any class suggestions? need in the guild? Im planni on making a Shaman :) ill catch you up guys! ill wisp you - Defy
    Hey mate Horde is more active at the moment but we want to make alliance stronger!
    2.You will get your gear easy with us, either getting you through the dungeons or just give you some gear for start
    3. Shaman is great class for twinking at any level. At level 19 it's great as resto and at 39 you can play it as 2h weapon ehancement .
    We are waiting for you to join us in some great pvp and roleplaying :) See ya soon :)

12. No need for the 19 guild on ally there is already a 19 twink guild on ally its called 'Twinks' with almost 300 19's in it. There was 10 19's on at the same time yesterday with several bg's.
    Yes there is already level 19 guild, but their activity is low, I mean 300 members and 10 people online is not that much. You can check our guild @ horde of 50+ members there are always around 10 members online. Activity is our priority!

13. tell me which faction has more twinks am gna make a 39 twink on the less populated
    Ally is less populated, join us soon :)

14. Yeah and then we'll clash out on hillsbrad or stv! that would be fcking fun

15. Reminds me of the days when 60 twinking was the thing in early/middle Wotlk in the original game. Those were the days.

There was this time when they first split the BG's , then a niche was created for people to twink out the 60's and even 70's for pvp. You could play the wotlk servers with a tbc or vanilla account. You would max and raid, or pvp gear out and just dominate the casuals who were lvling up while pvping. Since one account only had TBC, and the servers were 61-64 , 65-69, then 71- 74 etc. You had a one lvl BG for those stuck at those lvls, Making 60 and 70 amazing fun. Neither Molten or Watmane ever had that.

12 Last