1. This is false equivalence because I'm comparing the impact generated by a player that chooses to play the way they do, makes me want to cry a little bit Any system that allows for one player to impact an MMO, other than the way I perceived it should be played or I want to play it, is ultimately flawed and cancerous to the game.
    Fixed that for ya.

2. it's allowed. its not going anywhere. deal with it or find a server that doesn't allow it. these types of threads got old years ago.
    making new threads about multi-boxers is allowed and its not going anywhere.deal with it or find another forum that doesnt allow it.this type of comments got old years ago.

3. "This is false equivalence because I'm comparing the impact generated by a player that chooses to play the way they do, makes me want to cry a little bit"

Does that sentence make any sense to you and if it does, can I talk to the adult responsible for your care instead?

4. I ll afk in bg more often when I see boxer... Just wait till the end. Click a few times not to get afk and thats it.

5. making new threads about multi-boxers is allowed and its not going anywhere.deal with it or find another forum that doesnt allow it.this type of comments got old years ago.
    complaints about boxing can actually get you banned (which i'd love to see them do more often), which people would know if they actually read the forum rules.
    Edited: March 17, 2018

6. If you have some concerns about multiboxing you should rather pm the moderator instead opening a crying thread on forums. As Skuddy said, you can get banned due to violating rules.

7. Just to clarify, there's no special rule protecting multiboxers on the Forums. People don't and won't get banned simply for complaining about multiboxing in general, they will get banned for how they go about that and other general rules they break. For example, insisting on opening threads complaining about this dead horse after they get deleted or locked will quickly earn you spamming infractions and send you away for a while; creating suggestion threads when we explicitly say not to in the Suggestions section will get you flagged for not respecting the section's rules; creating threads with direct attacks at the server, its Administration or its Staff ("this server is dumb and full of ******ed staff who allow multiboxing") is being disrespectful towards those providing the service and gets treated as such. The only rule on the Forums about the subject is that we aren't interested in suggestions, requests or demands to limit or remove the practice from our servers, but that just results in such threads being dealt with. Everything else is just players breaking other rules while on the subject of multiboxing.

First 12