1. Is the monetary gain form multi-boxers really too important to lose for warmane?

I see people complaining about them every wintergrasp on both sides. Also know of many people who just avoid world quests because of them. (granted that ones a little extreme IMO)

but the opinion is usually the same, unless you Mbox, you probably aren't a big fan of them (unless they are helping you win WG in a cheap and unexciting exploitative way.)

Have warmane ever looked at the potential of business lost from allowing mboxers? If so, did it show allowing them is just too profitable? if so, how? 5 premium accounts per mboxer doesn't seem like a lot, unless gearing exclusively w/ coins.

Would love to hear from anyone who knows more about this, weather they work for warmane and/or are a multiboxer. Not looking for exact figures, just how allowing them came to be.

Thank you all.

2. I guess yes it is. They are buying gear for coins.

3. Multiboxing is allowed on retail, why shouldn't it be here? Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they should be forbidden.

4. mboxer joins bg -> just get gy farmed bg is ruined no fun
    mboxer dodges bg -> horde have like 15 ppl vs 40 bg is ruined no fun
    funny dichotomy

5. I see people complaining about them every wintergrasp on both sides. Also know of many people who just avoid world quests because of them. (granted that ones a little extreme IMO)
    While I kinda agree that multiboxing can have a big impact on WG (even though they can be countered with aoe dmg from vehicles), I find ur world quest argument just laughable.
    How often does it happen that u encounter a multiboxer while questing in the open world and out of that rare occasions, how often does it happen that he plays on the other faction and attacks u?
    Compare that with the amount of deaths u get from regular players that are ganking u while u are leveling up and u should realise how absurd it is to complain about multiboxer in this case.
    mboxer joins bg -> just get gy farmed bg is ruined no fun
    mboxer dodges bg -> horde have like 15 ppl vs 40 bg is ruined no fun
    funny dichotomy
    premade joins bg -> just get gy farmed bg is ruined no fun
    premade dodges bg -> horde have like 15 ppl vs 40 bg is ruined no fun

Should we forbid BG premades now?
    Edited: March 16, 2018

6. How often does it happen that u encounter a multiboxer while questing in the open world and out of that rare occasions, how often does it happen that he plays on the other faction and attacks u?
    in TBC all the time.i cant even count how many times i have been killed by multiboxer in open world or while waiting for respawn for quest mob multiboxer come and steal my mob and kill me or make me run away.or how many times i am forces to leave a spot because multiboxer is farming.they also camp popular towns NPC like fly masters in area 52 or just camp AH in main city.

i understand multiboxing exist and the guy who multibox have alot of fun making 10 chars hit at the same time and instantly kill other players,but literally everyone else hate it and complain about it for years.its just super annoying.

7. it's allowed. its not going anywhere. deal with it or find a server that doesn't allow it. these types of threads got old years ago.

8. While it is pretty depressing watching Warmane cater to these desperate manchildren who are essentially exploiting the free nature of account creation here as opposed to retail, where the monthly fee per account serves as a natural deterrent, their stance on taking no actions against this cancer that is actively ruining the experience for the overwhelming majority of the population has been pretty consistent throughout the years and I don't think anything safe for a mass boycott will change that.

premade joins bg -> just get gy farmed bg is ruined no fun
    premade dodges bg -> horde have like 15 ppl vs 40 bg is ruined no fun

Should we forbid BG premades now?
    This is false equivalence because you're comparing the impact generated by the actions of 25 people to that of one. Any system that allows for one player to impact an MMO the same way a raid of 25 people would is ultimately flawed and cancerous to the game.

9. Hurr durr.
    Edited: March 16, 2018

10. Multiboxing is allowed on retail, why shouldn't it be here? Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they should be forbidden.
    i had no idea. i thought it wasnt. i never saw them when i played. guess the cost associated made it harder. here with free accounts makes it easier (unless they donate, which i guess they would have to for logging in purposes) damn! lol thanks for the reply!

11. i love how this is an edited post. cheers bud!

12. it's allowed. its not going anywhere. deal with it or find a server that doesn't allow it. these types of threads got old years ago.
    We aren't all forum vets, would like to ask questions to current players and not rely on posts from "years ago." If it bothers you so much, you could just read the title and ignore the thread altogether if it doesn't apply to your interest.

Yet, here you are so Thank you, helps with visibility. Have a wonderful weekend.

13. While it is pretty depressing watching Warmane cater to these desperate manchildren who are essentially exploiting the free nature of account creation here as opposed to retail, where the monthly fee per account serves as a natural deterrent, their stance on taking no actions against this cancer that is actively ruining the experience for the overwhelming majority of the population has been pretty consistent throughout the years and I don't think anything safe for a mass boycott will change that.

This is false equivalence because you're comparing the impact generated by the actions of 25 people to that of one. Any system that allows for one player to impact an MMO the same way a raid of 25 people would is ultimately flawed and cancerous to the game.
    I agree. Not the same. and to answer his question, i see multiboxers every WG. Sometimes just on the opposing side, sometimes just as teammates and both. But yes, every WG I go into. Maybe I just play at the same time as them and if it bothered me enough, i def would try changing my play times. Thankfully its nothing that bothers me that much. I just see the topic so much in guild chats and trade that I wanted to hear from the forum posters. Trade isnt the greatest place for civil discussions.

Thanks for your replies
    Edited: March 16, 2018 Reason: a word

14. You won't get any profit numbers from warmane and I doubt that multiboxers would tell donation amounts either.

Why blizzard allows multiboxing:
    Multiboxing in and of itself is not against policy.
    While it is not a play style that is directly supported, as long as the person is in control of those characters it is permitted.

I guess warmane answer is similar to that and we need to just keep guessing reason(s).

15. We aren't all forum vets, would like to ask questions to current players and not rely on posts from "years ago." If it bothers you so much, you could just read the title and ignore the thread altogether if it doesn't apply to your interest.

Yet, here you are so Thank you, helps with visibility. Have a wonderful weekend.
    if you had bothered to search the forums you could see current players responses. as well as why warmane allows boxing. it has little to do with money.

a quick search results in
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=379668
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=379165
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=378291
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=379085
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=378828
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=376984

or you could of simply read the forum rules (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141) #15 has a direct link to http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2771873 .

12 Last