1. ICC bosses - is their melee damage Blizzlike-correct?

After a few weeks of experience with ICC on this server, I was wondering if something is off with the melee damage output of ICC bosses. Is it somehow higher than on retail? I'm asking because, while I don't have hard data to compare with, I can't fathom how can tanks with almost 70k HP get oneshotted, say, by ICC10N bosses (and no, I'm not talking about something as ridiculous as, say, LK with multiple stacks). I also understand that a tank with 50k HP because of the ICC buff is not actually as resilient as, say, a tank with the same amount of HP because of gear alone. Even so, though, it sort of baffles me to see bosses dishing out 20-30k melee hits when (1) they should supposedly be tuned for tanks not topping even 50k HP w/o the ICC buff and (2) the gap with Trial of the Crusader and other raids is gigantic, way more than what the iLvl would suggest.

I'm asking this because I've also seen other private servers with good scripting - and similarly based on Mangos like Warmane - and 30% buff would basically make the tank next to unbreakable. For example, even a 5.5k tank could comfortably tank a LK10 or LK25 Soul Reap without needing to swap.

2. 50k HP inside ICC with the 30% buff present is really low. That's below T9 gear levels - or using a wrong (avoidance) itemization. A properly geared tank of 5.5k is easily above 60k HP and completely capable of tanking any normal ICC boss.

The main problem is the lack of data for normals or 10mans on Warmane. There are several guilds using World of Logs for 25hc, tho. You can compare those logs with the still present logs back from retail.
    I quickly took a look at our last 25hc run. DBS hits for 30k fully enraged at the end of the encounter, which is completely expected if you don't use cooldowns. Our pala tank got hit for ~15k normal hits. Same for Festergut. Nothing to worry about on 25hc.
    LK has also been discussed several times on these forums. I'm not aware of anyone giving any relevant proof of LK hitting too hard.

You can find several logs for Warmane here. A guide on how to use WoL (in case you don't know) can be found here.

3. I'm sorry if I was misunderstood - I never meant to say that a 5.5k GS had 50k HP with ICC buff.

Anyway, besides that... here's a video from retail of Marrowgar 10N: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X76JrFpY9dQ. The tank here is a T9-geared Paladin, judging from the looks of his gear (this was before xmog was a thing, so it can be trusted). Marrowgar hits him for, like, 11-13k per swing, at most. Now, I have yet to take a record of Warmane's Marrowgar 10N, but I remember getting hit for way more than that - not even counting Bone Slice of course.

I guess I'll start collecting logs and pics to see if that's the case, but I would also like others to share their experiences if they have any evidence, one way or the other.

4. Lol, you should check TBC raids than. In BT, mobs hit for 15k on a plate 6k+ gearscore.
    Raids are so buffed to the skies that it becomes rather annoying, and while not fun at all, no one seems to get it.

5. Effectively, now that you mention it, I remember doing Gruul's Lair a while ago, and not only did Gruul hit much harder than I'd expect he should be supposed to, but he also had over 5 million HP (whereas on retail he had just 3.3 million). Maybe, we really need to start reporting this sort of stuff and get Warmane staff to tune all these bosses down to where they're supposed to be.

Though, given its relevance for the overall community, I think focusing on fixing ICC bosses (if needed) would be most appropriate.

6. Effectively, now that you mention it, I remember doing Gruul's Lair a while ago, and not only did Gruul hit much harder than I'd expect he should be supposed to, but he also had over 5 million HP (whereas on retail he had just 3.3 million). Maybe, we really need to start reporting this sort of stuff and get Warmane staff to tune all these bosses down to where they're supposed to be.

Though, given its relevance for the overall community, I think focusing on fixing ICC bosses (if needed) would be most appropriate.
    Vanilla and TBC instances being overtuned is on the bugtracker since the merge of the previous two servers.So yeah,waiting is the name of the game for the simple value adjustments.It's also painful that you can't farm full T2/T6 effectively because boss loot tables are ****ed for some preeeeeetty good transmog drops(Ragnaros,Zul'jin,sometimes Nefarian),or doesn't work at all(Brutallus/Felmyst).Btw,has anyone seen Eye of Sulfuras/Bindings drop in MC since the tables has been bugged?

7. I'm sorry if I was misunderstood - I never meant to say that a 5.5k GS had 50k HP with ICC buff.

Anyway, besides that... here's a video from retail of Marrowgar 10N: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X76JrFpY9dQ. The tank here is a T9-geared Paladin, judging from the looks of his gear (this was before xmog was a thing, so it can be trusted). Marrowgar hits him for, like, 11-13k per swing, at most. Now, I have yet to take a record of Warmane's Marrowgar 10N, but I remember getting hit for way more than that - not even counting Bone Slice of course.

I guess I'll start collecting logs and pics to see if that's the case, but I would also like others to share their experiences if they have any evidence, one way or the other.
    So i checked if Icecrown has similar thing that bosses do more damage and i found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSFH64Tdq2w
    Compare the damage taken by the tank to your video and there is some difference.