1. Aff or Destro

Hi guys i am playing on icecrown where there is lot of shadowmourne players and my question is what is better spec for warlock?
    I am currently playing as affliction with 5k gs and its going decent but there are alot more destruction warlocks on the server.

2. Cause destro ezier.
    ANd u not mentioned PvP or PvE.
    For PvE affli requires high gear for dealing good dps in comparison to other specs ( for me it's 3200 SP, 4_t10 and 1100+ haste). Also in any case demo more usefull for raid because of his baffs. Destro is just ez, and can't nor give OP dps, nor give good raid buffs, but not required any caps (except hit) from start.
    For PvP the same problem with equipment u need higher PvP gear than destro, cause destro have more damage reduction talents, and u can equip less ressilence.

3. Its for pvp.what would you suggest?that i play destro till 5500-6000gs then go for aff or affliction can play from 5k gs
    I wanna play affliction in mostly arena 2s,is destro or aff better?
    Edited: March 19, 2018

4. I wanna play affliction in mostly arena 2s,is destro or aff better?
    This heavily depends of your teammate. If burst dmg is neaded, destro is the way to go.
    Aff got more dps, especialy if the fight last longer than a few seconds, and more self heal, but dmg is flat and easily outhealed.
    Aff + heal vs heal + dps, will be a hard time.

On the other hand aff works very well with a few classes and has a fresh non burst playstyle.
    Played Aff with a shadow for a long time, most teams with a heal comb were very easy until high rating.

5. Yeah, for destro ezier to find 2s or 3s, and aquire items. But to chose 1 spec u need to decide what playstyle u prefer: 1) destro+healer - pretty common and playstyle is same as any dmg dealer burst - hide - burst hide. 2) For affli all games last a lot of time in any case. Main idea to multidot - run - multidot - run - "1 of enemies hp lowered than half - silence/fear other enemy and try to execute.
    Just try both.