1. authentication problem

i keep getting a email with different login location authentication code and i try login the game and the codes dont work this happened since my wifi reset.

2. im having same issue quite frankly is getting on my nerves

3. Why they don't remove this Two Fact Autenthication , is useless and risky , for example i can access the game but cannot access the forum , or even donate 1000 dollars if i wanted.

4. It's working properly most of the time. Not enabling it is risky because accounts keep getting stolen. If you have problems with it, exit game/website, wait a few minutes and try again to make sure you are entering code from the latest email.

5. It's working properly most of the time. Not enabling it is risky because accounts keep getting stolen. If you have problems with it, exit game/website, wait a few minutes and try again to make sure you are entering code from the latest email.

In my opinion is useless it ruined my account i cannot donate or sponsor this amazing server , im here since 2010 and Warmane Staff is not helping me at all , The Two Fact Authenticathor is the worst thing you can do for protect you account , a good Password and the right security mesures make this tool useless and risky as happenend to me , i can login to the game but if i want to support or donate i cannot and the craziest thing that staff is not helping me , i can bring money to them and support , but without my Account Manager Panel i cannot do nothing. Cheers.

6. In my opinion is useless it ruined my account i cannot donate or sponsor this amazing server , im here since 2010 and Warmane Staff is not helping me at all , The Two Fact Authenticathor is the worst thing you can do for protect you account , a good Password and the right security mesures make this tool useless and risky as happenend to me , i can login to the game but if i want to support or donate i cannot and the craziest thing that staff is not helping me , i can bring money to them and support , but without my Account Manager Panel i cannot do nothing. Cheers.
    There were multiple login attempts on my accounts even though I have not used the same passwords elsewhere. 2 step authentication made sure they could not access my accounts so I find it useful enough.

I heard it does not work on mobile browsers that for some reason reload the tab while you are looking for the code in email. Other than that, there should not be any problems with it.

If you have access to your accounts email, you can disable 2 step authentication here. Or there could be a way to make 2 step authentication work if you provide more information on why you can log in game but not on website and what type of authentication you are using.

Edit: I found your other thread. Can't really blame authentication if you lost the email it's linked to. 2 step authentication is a security feature and is supposed to keep everyone who can not complete it away from the account. That includes you, if you lose access to it. I don't know how long you have been waiting for a response from Warmane email, but they take longer to respond lately and it's weekend now so you might not get a response til next week.
    Edited: March 17, 2018