Hey guys,

With arena season 9 coming to a close, I am looking for a long-term arena partner to play 2s and possibly 3s with on Icecrown. I play a BiS Tauren Restoration Druid on Icecrown, and I am mainly looking for a destruction warlock. I have been spamming global chat for the past few days and haven't had anyone really reach out to me yet. I know a lot of people on this server like to switch partners every two weeks, but I'm not interested in that. I really want to try and stick with the same arena partner for the next several seasons as we learn the comp, climb the ladder, and just generally have fun.

I am not the type to rage quit. This isn't to say that I won't get frustrated, because everyone does. But I won't desert somebody after a few losses, because arena is a learning experience. Speaking of experience, my last go in 2s with a destruction warlock got us to about 1900 rating. However, we did not play that many games together, and he quit the game for IRL concerns. However, I believe that we would've gotten to a much higher rating if he did not quit the game. I believe that if we play long enough we can eventually get to a much higher rating, and have a lot of fun doing so.

If any of this seems interesting to any destruction warlock out there, or any class for that matter, please message me on Icecrown. My character's name is Bensimmons.