1. How do you deal with mana burn in 2vs2 as retribution

Hey,

I've not played a lot of arena as retribution, but I've been picking it up lately. Now, my question is how the hell do you deal with mana burn in 2s?
    Playing with a disc myself, if we face opposing disc teams where I just get burned / drain mana'd, I become completely useless. Combine this with shields and I can't even regain mana with judgement, going seal of wisdom also didn't seem to help much since pressure is nonexistent.

Replenishment seems to just do nothing, judgement not restoring mana on shield feels like a bug too, I thought they changed this towards the end of wrath?

2. The best thing you can do is not to let the priest cast it.

3. The best thing you can do is not to let the priest cast it.
    that's some solid advice

4. If the enemy disc got time to mana burn you, means you/your partner are doing something wrong in terms of overall pressure and you're playng the comp in the wrong way.

Repe A, Fear A while kill B.....Ret/Disc is not even supposed to get issues such that.

Personally never seen any Disc team have enough time to mana burn spam on a Ret, as soon as the ret touch an enemy dispelled by the you, the disc wont have time to burn.

5. Why the judgement bug? The talent say "when you deal damage" if I'm correct, so if its what is writed, its how it should be

(Also if the end of wrath mean cata pre patch, well... nothing mutch to say)

6. IMO generally against a disc team, you should be focusing the priest because they are the squishiest, easiest to kill healer. They shouldn't be casting mana burn much if you are on top of them. If they do cast it, you have a good opportunity to get them low HP while they cast it, especially if you stun right before it's cast.

7. Additionally, you should try to save judgement for when their shield is down especially if you know its going to be a long fight. Using divine plea often when you are not being focused also helps. Obviously you must be careful with that because of the -50% healing. Binding /cancelaura Divine Plea is a good idea in case you need to cancel it. Another thing you could do if you are nearly oom is switch for a second and cast judgement on the priests partner just to get instant mana back + replenishment then go back on the priest. (Only if they are not shielded obviously)

8. Why the judgement bug? The talent say "when you deal damage" if I'm correct, so if its what is writed, its how it should be

(Also if the end of wrath mean cata pre patch, well... nothing mutch to say)
    This is technically a bug, but it is a blizz-like bug. There's a reason that Judgments of the Wise was changed to an "on cast" mechanic in Cataclysm, rather than "on damage".

9. This is technically a bug, but it is a blizz-like bug. There's a reason that Judgments of the Wise was changed to an "on cast" mechanic in Cataclysm, rather than "on damage".
    something being mechanically changed doesn't necessarily mean it was bugged, just that it was previously designed differently. Every ability has changed drastically from expansion to expansion, by this logic Stormstrike was bugged in wotlk and doing less than half the damage it should be just cuz in cata it did 225% weapon damage instead of 100%

They just decided that it would be better if it worked that way, that's how the game has evolved into what it is right now on retail... a virtually unplayable mess if you ask me. We need to learn to take the good with the bad when it comes to wotlk because it's as good as the game ever got, which is pretty evident by the fact that it was the only expansion where WoW e-sports were even remotely relevant.
    Edited: March 23, 2018

10. something being mechanically changed doesn't necessarily mean it was bugged, just that it was previously designed differently.
    Sure thing, but I've always kept up-to-date on the status of Retribution development on live since TBC. You obviously have not, but that doesn't make what I said conjecture.

11. If you are going oom don't divine storm so much and make sure not to judgement into absorbs and use judgement of wisdom. Make sure you rebuff before you plea and if possible to do damage while out of line of sight of dispels. Also your positioning is probably 90% of the reason why you're getting free mana burns. If you know you can't do enough damage just run back to pillar to not eat free burns.