1. warlock blizzlike?

Hey,
    im playing warlock on an other server too and before 2 weeks they "fixed" conflagrate. On warmane and every other server you can cast "immolate" and after the global "conflagrate". But know, there is a little delay after immolate and i have to wait till "conflagrate" is ready to cast (wasted time, because i need the slow...) They told me, that would be blizzlike... does someone know, how it was on retail years ago? Pls help :/

Thank you!

2. Everything on retail was "slower" due to the massive amount of pve content (npcs), players etc and limited server hardware back then...
    You could do things like sap ambush vanish sap because the server couldn't register combat fast enough... lol.

Basically conflag can only trigger after the server side allows your client to cast the spell which takes ~10-30ms (depending on your connection) usually that is shortly after the debuff on the target appears for you. So ye there must be a natural delay for it to work.

You could also take in count that blackrock used to make scripting less "useful" by delaying the combat log which also places a fix delay between spells.