1. The Ruby Sanctum 25 HC Group 1 : #3:

The Ruby Sanctum 25 HC Group 2 : #4:

2. The Light of Dawn : #16

I've been inactive lately due to work and wasn't able to post regularly. So I don't have screenshots of our 5th RS 25 HC nor any of the bane run screenshots we did after.

3. as from today, the guild went into sleeping mode for a while, untill further notice <3

4. <moonrise>

now recruitaja membroje par icc lod+bane+rs25hero

Moonrise back from ashes ;)

now merge whith serbian knights to make ultime powerful guilde!!!111 wishp for invi
    .................................................. ....
    <moonrise kniths> enter the matrixje bro

5. Hello. What is the current status of the guild? In terms of raiding, raid hours and such. Is the info on the first page still standing?

6. Hello. What is the current status of the guild? In terms of raiding, raid hours and such. Is the info on the first page still standing?
    Hey! Apologies on the late reply, the main page is updated for raid time & raids that are hosted. The guild was on hiatus and has recently started up again and we managed to down our LOD #19, along with some banes. So we're open to recruiting again to build our core. I'll post kill pictures sometime tomorrow.

7. LoD #20 and more to go ! And Beyle for Officer :D

8. The Light of Dawn : #19

The Light of Dawn : #20

Bane of the Fallen King : #80

9. https://imgur.com/EsH7QmJ Guilds first spontanious no buff Bane, more to go and we are still looking for some new recruits, feel free to chip in the site and look for an officer if you have any questions

First ... 456