1. Shards for Warlocks fix/qol ?

Not sure if developer resources could be spent on this but it would be nice to have some quality of life improvements for warlocks in this simple but significant matter.

I won't ramble on about why this would be an important thing for locks but anyone who has played them understands the importance of bringing this up. So instead I'll make some suggestions of how it could be done:

1. Make shards available for 1 copper at a certain vendor. The upside to this one is that it should be easy to implement.
    2. Make shards stackable. This would be a fix of sorts if the developers feel like it's important/valuable for some reason that locks grind for all eternity.
    3. Shut down the resource cost; the code already present in arena before the match begins. I know nothing about coding but there certainly is already some code present that does this. What that means in terms of ease of implementation I'll let those with more expertise evaluate.

2. Resource management is an inherent part of this game. What you suggest is not merely a 'quality of life' change, but an alteration to a fundamental core mechanic of a class.

Not going to happen.