1. TBC "Blackrock"

What do you guys think of this? Basically like the old AT TBC realm. Personally, I'd love it as it'd be nice to see how specs function at 70 and I can learn the class there then apply it on Outland and ofc TBC PvP is like best :)

Note: I'm not asking for another realm rather opinions on this idea.

2. Would love to play on such a realm. If it would have cross-realm arena with Outland it would boost the arena activity to a stratospheric level.

3. Would love to play on such a realm. If it would have cross-realm arena with Outland it would boost the arena activity to a stratospheric level.
    I was thinking the same exact thing. Cross the realm with Outland! :D

4. if they ever do make a tbc version of blackrock hopefully it has a higher population than current blackrock. not really worth it otherwise.

5. if they ever do make a tbc version of blackrock hopefully it has a higher population than current blackrock. not really worth it otherwise.
    As long as it has cross realm Arena and Bgs it shouldn't matter that much how populair the realm is.

A custom patch similiar to 3.3.5b with minor class tuning would be also nice.
    First thing I would change is that hand of freedom doesn't remove the current paly buff and some other things.
    Anyway, thats only dreaming....