1. [H] EU,PVE <Panacea> ALTRAIDS

Hello fellow communitarians.

Whilst we clear raids within one day we’ve started making our second and third raiding day as a set raiding day for our alts. We are going to progress through tier 5 over again and our goal is to eventually clear most parts if not all of the current content given we have time for it.

Unfortunately as some of our raiders don’t have alts nor time to level them. we can't fill the roster entirely with guildies alone.

Whilst we will approximately be bringing around 15-20 players give or take for the alt raids.

That leaves around 5-10 spots up for grabs. Herein lies the opportunity for you to be a part of all of this!

What we are looking for? - we are mainly looking for capable players rather than a specific class or spec. We have many options among our players to play various roles and classes so basically every class could potentially be contested and is up for grabs!

We do have some demands as this isn’t intended to be a boosting session. So we wont be bringing ant green geared alts whatsoever. So what is it that we require you might ask. We will elaborate further on that below.

What do we require? We mostly require you to have time every SUNDAY & MONDAY 17:45 - 22:00 ST, as mentioned we value recurring players/members and we need you to have general understanding of the game and your class.
    Even tho it might be altraids we are taking them seriously and we are expecting the same from you meaning being prepared when it comes to

Consumables – being stocked up on food buffs, weapon oils, mana pots, flasks, elixirs & what not

Enchants – Having the best possible enchants on your gear.

Gear - Equivalent or higher then BiS preraid. Meaning craftables, heroic gear, Badge of justice items and so on so forth.

General understanding – both of fight mechanics, but also of certain macro’s you might need. And knowledge to understand your class’s role in a raid environment.

What do we offer?
    We offer exceptional leadership and the entire organization of these altraids.
    Friendly yet competitive enviroment.
    Our goal is to enter T6 content and get as far as possible during the time we’re given!

OUR CURRENT PROGRESS:
    6/6 SSC, 4/4 TK and 5/5 MH, 7/9 BT

If this sounds like something that is interesting for you. We are looking forward to hear about your interest and potential role you want to come us!

To do so you can contact of these players ingame – Kryten, Aggenor or Konsta.
    Edited: June 11, 2018

2. Progress so far within a time frame of 5 raids so far.

SSC 6/6
    TK 2/4 - progressing on Kael. we've had 2 hours of progression so far on him. Getting close to a kill.

3. May 1, 2018  
    Bump!

We're now 6/6 SSC, 4/4 TK and 5/5 MH and we're still looking for a few more members for our collaboration raids

The classes we're mainly looking for is as follows
    2x Hunters
    2x Mages
    1x Ret pala + 1x holy pala
    1x Resto sham + 1x enha sham
    1x Spriest
    1x Rogue
    1x Warrior Arms/fury

- konsta

4. May 29, 2018  
    im holy paladin if you´re still looking with double spec in dps and tank and shadow gear ready+flask and food, oil, etc

i have high experience in tbc, in 2008 swp 3/6 in this server 6/9 BT
    Edited: May 29, 2018

5. Still looking for more dedicated players for our alt raids. We're 7/9 BT and 5/5 MH as of right now. Progressing quickly with our alterinos.
    Whisper any of our officer squad if you're interested in learning more about our alt raids and in terms of what we're recruiting.
    Alt raids are Sunday/Monday 17:45 - 21:00 ST

Regards, Konsta.

6. Hi!
    I'm playing for arms warrior. MH&BT attuned. Have T5/ZA+badge arms gear, also got T5 prot gear, frost and half of shadow resist gears (have enough badges to get full shadow res). Can play both specs, but would prefer arms.
    My expirience is all T5, 2/5 MH content tanking on this server as prot warr, all TBC content (except KJ) on WoWz private server as feral tank.
    I'm interested in closing TBC content and will do effort as much as I can.
    Current professions: Alch.Potion+Herb, planning to skill up LW+BS, got all leathers ready for skill up.
    It can be the only problem - I'm not so good in talking English. I can understand or talk in simple English and read/write ok. Fast unclear speech could be a problem to understand for me.
    Links: Warmane|Armory:Dawermdv, LegacyPlayers
    Best regards, Dawer