1. TBC - Should I Roll a Warrior?

Hello folks!

First, I posted this same thread in the Warrior forums so I'm hoping for a wide range of thoughts/suggestions.

I've I've played TBC a ton both in retail and now here but I'm having a hard time finding a character class that I really want to focus on this time around. I've leveled a warrior in the past and just got frustrated with it over time with not knowing when to change stances or simply getting owned by frost mages. Lately though, I tend to find myself constantly getting eaten alive by warriors when playing my hunter in BG's. As such, I've been toying with the idea of rolling one again but wanted to hear from you all first.

So... here are my questions (I'm looking at these through a solo player - PvE and PvP):

1. I've heard that w/o a pocket healer, a warrior simply dies in PvP and it's easy to CC them - is that true?
    2. For PvP, how often am I really changing stances?
    3. I see some warriors swapping weapons to bring in a shield for reflect, is this normal?
    4. Can you please tell me why a RET pally wouldn't be a better choice considering they can heal themselves?
    5. Are warriors really food for frost mages?

Thanks!!!

2. Nevermind - I got an answer on the other thread.

3. topic was answered.
    Edited: March 19, 2018 Reason: --nvm--