1. Please revert the PVE LADDER change

Hey, I heard from a friend that you changed the PVE LADDER on purpose to only show first kills? Endgame PVE on outland is dying slowly as is, and if you would revert the Ladder change to show fastest times overall, I think it would help the PVE Scene get back some of its former drive.
    I dont know about horde side, but on ally side almost all t6 raiding guilds are losing members weekly or bi-weekly. I honestly believe if we had some more incentive besides loot and kills, we wouldnt have this issue.
    And dont come at me with crap about if your guild is only in it for loot why bother raiding at all. Loot is basically the only incentive after your first clear to keep clearing. And the store (no, this is not an anti store post), especially with its premature MH Loot release, is kind of taking that incentive away.

2. How about simply making 2x ladders? I reckon that would solve the problem.
    As for raiding for gear, you are indeed correct that most guilds do. However you got a bunch of willing recruits on both sides, it's just that they are somewhat stuck by the current barriers. Until they go away with patch 2.3 and 2.4, I reckon the best thing you can do is to advertise.

3. they didnt change the pve ladder to show the first kill, it just doesnt update past the initial entry. it's been broken for 5 months, they know its broken and its a low priority for them.
    Edited: March 20, 2018

4. Fixing it would give many guilds incentive to keep trying and compete with each other. Surely it can't take that much work to make it include new kill records?

5. I think this should be higher priority than almost anything right now. People used to really enjoy the pve rankings.

6. Ideally split all the tiers also. So have a separate ranking for Kara + Mag + Gruul, TK + SSC, Hyjal + BT

7. It would be nice to have the PvE ladder fixed, this would encourage guilds to compete for fast kills and thus guild points. I think a fix should be prioritized.

8. Alot will leave and rejoin, and with this amout of players it no problem, and how many t6 guild were on retail back in the days? On our server it was only 3 horde guild horde and 2 ally guilds and only 2 or 3 of them had cleared BT ;) (before the sunwell patch, as we are)

Also, as the weather is getting better and better, people tend to turn off the PC ;)

9. Alot will leave and rejoin, and with this amout of players it no problem, and how many t6 guild were on retail back in the days? On our server it was only 3 horde guild horde and 2 ally guilds and only 2 or 3 of them had cleared BT ;) (before the sunwell patch, as we are)

Also, as the weather is getting better and better, people tend to turn off the PC ;)
    God how i hate this argument. Back in the day people sucked and were new to the content. On outland many Raiders have played on other TBC Servers or later expansions, so clearing this content is no problem anymore. Saying it's okay for guilds to die, because these are more than there used to be back in the day is *****ic.

And your other argument... Holy cow. If you cant spend 4-8h a week raiding with your guild, because "the weather is nice" , then for the love or god dont join a guild.

Yes i am biased and probably a bit too emotionaly involved in this topic, but it sucks to See things you helped create crumble, and there is nothing being done about it.

10. Why do you want to remove all my record killz in BT??? :<