1. [ANSWERED]Point Collecting sharing?

I see you get .5 points a day for good standing and more for a certain amount of achievements. Also see that you can send other accounts your points with a small tax.

My question is: What is stopping people form creating multiple accounts, like a multiboxer, from just collecting points on dummy alt accounts and then pooling them to one for a big purchase? Even changing IPs is easy to do

I wont lie, part of me sits here and thinks "hey, get your significant other to play and have them collect points too, if they wont use them, I will!" but then the ability to abuse that on a larger scale comes to mind.

Im pretty sure this has already been addressed but can anyone fill my in on how? Just curious.

Thanks

2. My question is: What is stopping people form creating multiple accounts, like a multiboxer, from just collecting points on dummy alt accounts and then pooling them to one for a big purchase? Even changing IPs is easy to do

I wont lie, part of me sits here and thinks "hey, get your significant other to play and have them collect points too, if they wont use them, I will!" but then the ability to abuse that on a larger scale comes to mind.

Im pretty sure this has already been addressed but can anyone fill my in on how? Just curious.
    The answer to this is simple;

Also see that you can send other accounts your points with a small tax.
    You cannot send other accounts points. Only coin gifts.