1. Anyone got addicted to tanking after being a DPS for so long?

After being a DK DPS and a Warrior DPS for a year now, suddenly I decided to gear up my tank gear from my G runs. And after Practicing in dungeon, then in TOC then ICC, all of a sudden I lost interest on Dpsing. Hell, I used to tell me self everyday that tanking is too much work, and now I can't stop being the tank from 10 NM/HC Pugs and 25 NM/HC Pugs (My guild doesn't like me being the tank.) And had to hit myself on how stupid I was telling myself that.

The thrill of doing so much more than pew pewing the hell out of a boss had given me a new surge of excitement for wow.

Anyone else got the same feeling?

2. I kinda have it the other way around.
    Been playing almost only support roles for a long time.
    Dpsing for a change is fun hehe

3. It's always been this way for me. If there's a tanky archetype in a game, that's what I'm picking. Being in the fray and shrugging off hits that would one shot anyone who isn't as swole as you feels far more satisfying to me than sitting on the fringes and throwing crumpled paper.

4. I find tanking really boring, I just do it for fast RDF queue. Too often I find I'm doing the highest DPS as a tank in a group of ninja pullers and I just zzz.

5. I always play tank in rdf as long as the class is able to. Queue is a lot faster and i do not need to stand one of those many noob tanks who take themselfs as something special. Most warmane tank just cant even turn a mob around not to kill the whole group from mob aoe.