1. Not really having a hard time on Prot warriors.

Weakest tank of the group (DK,PALA,DUDU,WARRIRO) Probably, but very viable in raids still in HC. And I am very much young on the tanking scene (Just 1 month since my first experience as a tank) Even in L.K (I tanked LK as a 5.9k Warrior with PP Trink+The black heart) with 60k HP, rb. Wasn't really having a hard time with the boss like some others would say. Soul reaper was manageable with Shield Wall and Last Stand and Blood Rage (T 10 set.)
    Edited: March 20, 2018

2. A Warrior is a very capable tank. People argue about it being the worst tank, sure, but that doesn't mean it isn't capable.

3. warriors are fine, they just dont have a wheelchair like the other tanks in the game

4. warrior is still best OT tho =D

5. warrior is still best OT tho =D
    HoSac, DSac, AM, Imp LoH, HoP, HoF, Dispel, Argent.

People solo tanked 25m hc Lich King, with the 30% buff, so there is nothing wrong with warrior in that kind of environment.
    Still doesnt change the fact that there are better tanks out there, all 3 of them. :D
    Edited: March 21, 2018

6. There are three better tanks, but many worse. For example, enha shaman.

Couple years back on Deathwing, my guild mate(Smorisha) tanked 25-Man Marrowgar (don't remember if it was HC, I guess not) with enha shaman that he geared especially for tanking :D He had plenty of frost resist too.. I think he died in the end, but we managed to kill the boss.

So - if you wanted to feel better - there you gooo!!

7. Didn't you write in a different thread that your guild didn't like you tanking? Seems like a bit of a non sequitur. Consider that you might be doing worse than you actually think but due to your lack of experience with any other tank and tanking in general, your judgment might be flawed.

Did you tank all the Soul Reapers solo or were you doing swaps with another tank? Was it 10 or 25 man? HC or normal? These are all factors that can falsely affect the perception of your tanking performance. Warrior tanks scale worse than other tanks with harder content, which means that while you might not notice any significant differences right now, the more you progress, the more apparent those differences will become, ultimately culminating at 25HC content where you'd feel significantly weaker than other tanks, assuming you had experience with other tanks to make the comparison.
    Edited: March 23, 2018