1. Leveling buddy

I'm looking for one or more people who want to level together in party on x1 rate realmlist.I've decided to start wotlk again so looking someone who is willing to play from the start,it will be easy since Dungeon Finder is now available.I've put wotlk for download,if anyone is interested please reply,ty!

2. Hey man, it depends on what times you wanna play?

I wanted to roll a healer for some time on lord.
    Im from the eu so i play server evening times (18:00+ ST)

3. Hi i can play too A/H ? and we start from 1 lvl or we meet somewhere!?

4. Hi i can play too A/H ? and we start from 1 lvl or we meet somewhere!?
    Check ur pm

5. serious question. Why do people like 1x rate. The game is by design, made to take as long as possible to level without being so miserable you wont play the game. It's made that way because WoW is monthly subscription based. Every extra minute they can get out of you they do. Mid rate server is perfect.

6. I agree. The rates on Icecrown are just about perfect for me. I spend enough time in each zone that just when I'm about to get bored of it I'm ready to move to the next one. I suppose people like 1X servers because they legitmately love the leveling experience and get completely engrossed in the story lines of quests. I get into quests but not enough to keep me fascinated with a single zone for 5 to 10 hours