1. 4+ hours so far today to get the daily done on 3 characters as a pug...this is with que, see it is an obvious loss, afk, switch toons, repeat. 2 of my characters are 3k+ gs and one is a healer... so maybe I am really unlucky but this is not far off from normal in my experience. (yes I do just fine when in premades but now this is more of an experiment). Alliance most definitely do not start bg's with more numbers during the daytime NA. (again in my experience)

2. I should add that by obvious loss I mean 3/4 or 4/5 nodes being capped or less than 5 players in wsg for ally and more than 7 for hord. Also worth noting that one shaman multiboxer on defense = 90% loss rate for alliance. The question wasn't about if alliance was smart or not (in general) it was in regards to the general win loss rate. The reasons for the losses are a separate issue.

3. maybe the server is just so populated that solo queue just sucks lol

4. You guys are the luckiest alliance players. I log in last night around 8pmEST didn't have much time to do anything but a bg and got AV to pop. I was going to afk out but decided to stick it out and we won.

I solo queue a lot and my win % is pretty high.

5. Shattrath queue is not good example as we have 4 more capitals. Everyone who play bg can confirm how often there is big advantage of ally players at start.
    Well, every day I look in shatt there are at least twice as many ppl sitting at the queue location on horde side.
    Why would all the alliance queue in the other capital citys?
    In addition the BGs on ally side pop always instantly up.
    These are all indications that there are more horde than ally pvpers. So im still curious why a BG start with more alliance than horde players.
    Edited: March 28, 2018

6. These are all indications that there are more horde than ally pvpers. So im still curious why a BG start with more alliance than horde players.
    I suspect it is due to a change in the BG queue system somehow or just that Horde players change BGs too quickly when multiqueuing, leading to the BG they were in being low on horde players.

First 12