1. Horde or Alliance for PvP on Outland?

Hey Guys,

which faction should i choose for fast Random Battle Ground invtes in soloq?

And how is the WIN Ratio? Is one Side tomped the hole time?

greetings

2. Alliance tends to start with more numbers but the win rates are from my experience pretty even.
    The queue times depends on the time of the day, but I reckon the Alliance have somewhat faster queues.

3. yes, faster queues on alliance side !

And the w/l ratio is balanced imo

4. It is def. not balanced imo, most games alliance starts wiith more ppl, what makes them cap most bases early in the game, and when horde ppl joines the game and it looks like the alliance is winning, ppl give up, join another bg or leave. and when alliance win most games they also get more honor and better gear. so the gap between the sides are getting even larger. bad circle.... now we just lost 9-10 games in a row, and wasnt even close to winning any of them, so if ppl call the battlegrounds on outland fair or even it doesnt makes much sence to me.

5. they also get more honor and better gear.
    How so??? Alliance got increased honor last summer. Thats is gone. It is very balanced Win/Loss now! Last summer, it was a horde stomping ground!

6. most games alliance starts wiith more ppl, what makes them cap most bases early in the game, and when horde ppl joines the game and it looks like the alliance is winning,
    I find this kinda strange.
    Most of the time the BGs pop up instantly on ally side and that actually means that there are more horde than alliance players in the bg queue.
    So how does it come that there are more alliance than horde players inside the BG? The opposite should be the case.
    Anybody has a explanation for this?
    Edited: March 23, 2018

7. Its simple. Bg system doesnt work as it should. In horde side u have instant bg too. Kaldina said quite whole story.
    Bg system lets every player instant. Aliance has much more pvp players, so theres huge disbalance.
    Bg system is trash, and there were many threads on forum, but noone cares.

How so??? Alliance got increased honor last summer. Thats is gone. It is very balanced Win/Loss now! Last summer, it was a horde stomping ground!
    You dont really know whats going on. You get more honor and marks for win, so if one side wins they gear faster and have adv in next bg.

8. Aliance has much more pvp players, so theres huge disbalance.
    If this is realy the case then it leads to the question why faction change to alliance is available for free while faction change to horde is disabled.

When I check the BG queue locations in Shattrath then I see significant more players on horde side than on ally side so
    I have my doubts that ur assumption, that alliance has more pvpers, is true.
    Edited: March 23, 2018

9. If this is realy the case then it leads to the question why faction change to alliance is available for free while faction change to horde is disabled.
    Admins watch only numbers and numbers show there is more horde players. They dont know that most of horde play only pve due to much better pve racials. And balance is needed mostly on bg.

Shattrath queue is not good example as we have 4 more capitals. Everyone who play bg can confirm how often there is big advantage of ally players at start. You dont see it clearly through peak of a day, but try to play bg at midnight when there is less players and u'll see 2x advantage at every single bg.

10. Have about 6k HKs here mainly from solo-queue, so my sample size is pretty decent
    I'd say they're all 50-50 except EOTS, which seems to have more Allies at start almost every time. They seem to win it about 85% of the time

I'd suggest picking ally if you're just rolling to play BGs; I almost always see "lfm premade bg 300+resil" on ally global chat, but on horde almost never. Not to mention people who transfer to ally side are trapped there, so you'll probably end up with more PVPers

The BGs starting with massive player imbalances is pretty lame, but I guess that's how tbc works? idk, but it's almost rare to have an even start, especially off peak times. Either horde or ally usually has way more people (in eots almost always ally)
    Edited: March 25, 2018

11. @op: Alliance is better, also has Warbringers

12. @op: Alliance is better, also has Warbringers
    Perhaps you would help the op by stating why you believe Alliance is better.
    Also Warbringers is just a PvP guild which is nice if one wishes to do premades, but the op asked for solo play and ending up in a BG with a premade is somewhat rare. After all a guild alone does not turn the overall PvP scene.

13. I've been here since day 1 and I'm on one of the best pve guild in the server. All I do is pvp, only pve I did was Kara.

Alliance has almost instant queues, and the same problem as horde side happens on alliance side. A lot of games start off with not enough players. I would say that the wins % for solo alliance players against solo horde players has to be around 65/75%. Now, the wins % go up when you play on a premade on either side. I hardly lose any games with running premades.

the one thing horde has over alliance is they have a **** ton of healers. That is it... not better players, not more active. They have more player base thats for sure. I guess a lot more PvE more then PvP.

14. Either I am the unluckiest alliance player ever OR horde players want more undergeared alliance. Alliance has lost 7 AV in a row today. AV... the bg that is basically a free win for alliance if they are even half awake. So basically it comes down to are you going to premade or pug. because if you pug it is much better to be horde than alliance. Even on geared characters, if you are Ally and not in a premade you will have a less than 50% win ratio (in my experience) granted, if you think you can carry 9-39 other people because you are just that good.... well that's up to you.

15. Horde wins AV when just enough players actually understands what to do while the alliance just go about business as usual. In other words, horde guards both bunkers and a few towers and don't just run and fight at balinda/up north and AFK.

12 Last