1. Scroll of Deception drop - chance

Hallo,

I just want to know what happend with "Scroll of Deception" drop chance ?

Is it so nerfed that we don't have to even try to get them from battlegrounds ?

I m 2 weeks in premades, so much wins but nothing.

Obviously there is a difference before 2 or 3 weeks and now.

You could just let us know that something is changed, or maybe I m wrong.

We dont know is it now worth to play so much battlegrounds ?

Or simple go donate for scrolls.

Like, this is just waste of time grind them in bgs, it seems.

2. I've read your post.
    Then same thing is with me, i transferred my Warrior from Horde to Alliance 3 weeks ago. And i do nothing but Bgs and arenas.
    1 scroll only until this day. I cant count my bgs..
    Or scroll drop chance is drastically lowered down, which should be published.
    Edited: March 21, 2018

3. I got one 10 minutes ago from sota. I usually get one per week from bgs.

4. When i was on Horde side I had 2 of them, 2 , 3 times unused in my bags my friend... And i "tmoged" 90% of my gear.
    Now...0 for weeks.

5. was it raining when you changed faction? and maybe it was a Tuesday? cause I heard rng works different for you when you faction change on a rainy tuesday, that must be your problem

some people...

6. Always some smart...s must speak...
    If u dont have something constructively to say, pls remove yourself.
    I just want to know is it, or is it not.
    And it is not a problem, i can buy 15 of them if i want. :D
    But if i can get them for free i will rather use my coins on items, not cosmetics.

"The bad side of the Internet is that today every fool have chance be heard, not people who deserve to be heard"

7. from my personal experiance over few years, every bg i win gives me 1-2 scrolls of deception (+-) so its arround 3-6% chance for me

EDIT: faction change does not increace/decrease the chance. i still get the same amount even tho i faction change every year back and forth.

8. If u dont have something constructively to say, pls remove yourself.
    exposing special snowflakes with persecution complexes is not only constructive but required nowadays to ensure a better future for mankind

9. I think I may have the worst luck. I've never gotten one in BG's or raids. :(

exposing special snowflakes with persecution complexes is not only constructive but required nowadays to ensure a better future for mankind
    Ain't this the truth. :)

10. Same here. I've had a total of 4 scrolls for playing bg's and raids for over four months. I'm wondering if the scroll drop rates are somewhat proportional to your donation value.

11. I'm wondering if the scroll drop rates are somewhat proportional to your donation value.
    Tin foil hat?
    The two have nothing to do with each other.

12. OP, the drop rate of scrolls in BGs has always been much worse than that in raids. It's nothing new. If you want scrolls so bad, you should go do some raids instead.

I'm wondering if the scroll drop rates are somewhat proportional to your donation value.
    Tin foil hat?
    The two have nothing to do with each other.
    It would actually be counterproductive in terms of profit to secretly increase the drop rate of scrolls for the part of the playerbase that has shown ability and willingness to spend money because then they'd end up spending less money. It's a different story if increased scroll drop rate was openly advertised as a donation perk.
    Edited: March 22, 2018

13. I just want to know is it something changed with drop chance , that is all. :)
    Because, again there is obvious difference.
    Or i have ****ty luck now.

Another thought, maybe...
    Since i changed to Alliance maybe thing is : we all have longer queue for battlegrounds, which means on Horde side 1 player will play more often Bgs, and will have more chance to get that bloody thing. :)
    Edited: March 22, 2018

14. Since i changed to Alliance maybe thing is : we all have longer queue for battlegrounds, which means on Horde side 1 player will play more often Bgs, and will have more chance to get that bloody thing. :)
    its pretty clear that even though you que more bg's thru the day as horde, alliance wins most of them. what i mean is that as alliance you will end up winning more bg's = more bg's to have a chance on drop. ( thats ofc if you que solo, premades would differ)

12 Last