1. Are Queue Times Too Long?

It feels like queue times throughout most of the day (NA, specifically) are absurdly long. It feels like there's no way for me to play an hour here or there just because as soon as I login I see "Position in queue: 1000". Anyone else feel similar?

2. It feels like queue times throughout most of the day (NA, specifically) are absurdly long. It feels like there's no way for me to play an hour here or there just because as soon as I login I see "Position in queue: 1000". Anyone else feel similar?
    Either keep waiting or donate $10 for permanent queue dodge. That's the price you have to pay if you want to play on MMORPG that's so popular.

3. I know what you mean (NA also).. I waited something like 5hrs to log on one day.. It was a saturday I believe

I gotta get me a visa card or something and pitch 10Euro ($12ish) and perm bypass, cause that's annoying when I gotta be online for a raid

4. stop complaining like school girls.
    *triggered*

5. It feels like queue times throughout most of the day (NA, specifically) are absurdly long. It feels like there's no way for me to play an hour here or there just because as soon as I login I see "Position in queue: 1000". Anyone else feel similar?
    nope...
    always instant login in for me ;)