1. Banned for Multiboxing. Does Multi-Boxing = Botting ?

While I was Mutli-boxing 5 characters, in AV, someone got the idea that I was botting, and got one of my characters banned for botting.
    I mean if I was botting, why not ban all my characters in AV. that are following me, why just ban only one of my character as botting.

People are still clueless what botting and multiboxing is. While I was leveling all my toon at once, some one comes up to me and says. Oh you are botting.
    Then i told him, u need to know the difference between botting and what multiboxing is. Botting is where you are away from your computer while a program is doing the work for you. Where as multiboxing, is you are actually playing the game.

How can the system not realize that someone is multiboxing and not botting, just because someone screams oh he is botting.

Now it has been 2 days, and still my Ban appeal is open, and hasn't been touched.

Knowing that banning appeals have lowest priority, someone needs to fix this auto banning system and needs to program the system to distinquish the difference between botting and multiboxing.

2. While I was Mutli-boxing 5 characters, in AV, someone got the idea that I was botting, and got one of my characters banned for botting.
    I mean if I was botting, why not ban all my characters in AV. that are following me, why just ban only one of my character as botting.

People are still clueless what botting and multiboxing is. While I was leveling all my toon at once, some one comes up to me and says. Oh you are botting.
    Then i told him, u need to know the difference between botting and what multiboxing is. Botting is where you are away from your computer while a program is doing the work for you. Where as multiboxing, is you are actually playing the game.

How can the system not realize that someone is multiboxing and not botting, just because someone screams oh he is botting.

Now it has been 2 days, and still my Ban appeal is open, and hasn't been touched.

Knowing that banning appeals have lowest priority, someone needs to fix this auto banning system and needs to program the system to distinquish the difference between botting and multiboxing.
    you was banned for botting, not multiboxing. becus multiboxing is allowed.

you should simply wait for your appeal to be answered as they are looking into your ban be4 they reply, not after, so it takes time, it used to be few days, but i herd now its upto week or so.

just be patient for the reply, sht always happen.

3. you was banned for botting, not multiboxing. becus multiboxing is allowed.

you should simply wait for your appeal to be answered as they are looking into your ban be4 they reply, not after, so it takes time, it used to be few days, but i herd now its upto week or so.

just be patient for the reply, sht always happen.
    How do you know i was botting, what prove do you have. or they have. It is so easy to prove that i was multiboxing.

1.) I was in a group of 5, before joining the BG.
    2.) All the 5 characters were in the same instance AV
    3.) All 5 characters had the same source IP address. Meaning I was multiboxing.

So how can only 1 toon be banned, while the rest of the 4 toons not banned for botting? It doesn't make sense.

There is some serous flaw in the system, that needs to improve the auto banning scripting.

4. How do you know i was botting, what prove do you have. or they have. It is so easy to prove that i was multiboxing.

1.) I was in a group of 5, before joining the BG.
    2.) All the 5 characters were in the same instance AV
    3.) All 5 characters had the same source IP address. Meaning I was multiboxing.

So how can only 1 toon be banned, while the rest of the 4 toons not banned for botting? It doesn't make sense.

There is some serous flaw in the system, that needs to improve the auto banning scripting.
    bans for botting are handed out by a gm, not an automated system. as Dralanne said wait for a reply to your ban appeal. it can take a while as ban appeals have the lowest priority.

5. bans for botting are handed out by a gm, not an automated system. as Dralanne said wait for a reply to your ban appeal. it can take a while as ban appeals have the lowest priority.
    Still very curious, how a GM in the AV picked out that one perticular toon. out of the 4 others toons in the same group following the main lead toon.

Guess just have to wait and find out.

6. good to know they are checking multiboxers

its easy to check who is main toon and scan that account for exploit behaviour

it's about time warmane start doing this

gj

7. Why do you assume the ban was because of what you were doing in some Battleground?
    Reports can take a while to be checked and confirmed. You might have been found guilty of botting you did days ago, and simply received the ban while you were in that Battleground.

8. Why do you assume the ban was because of what you were doing in some Battleground?
    Reports can take a while to be checked and confirmed. You might have been found guilty of botting you did days ago, and simply received the ban while you were in that Battleground.
    Why do you assume that I was botting. Without hear my side of the story. The toon is fresh along with all the other 4 toons, that I multibox, with. If you know something about multiboxing, then you would know that, when you multibox. u do all quests, and bgs, together with all your 5 characters. Having said that, if all the toons are together in the same group, why not ban all 5 toons for botting, and why ban only one toon. since all the toons are played together, and no one toon plays solo, when you are trying to gear your toons.

Simple check would have been, check if that person is in a group, and if so, check the group is source from the same IP / geographical location. Also, check if the other people in the same group with the same IP are doing something, and not just standing.

If you know about multiboxing, then u will know, sometimes, in bg. when one of your toon dies. and rezzez. and stands and just jumps and casts spells. that is because, when you press one key on your lead, that key will be send to all toon and it would seem that the toon just stands and cast spell on its self.

It would be helpful, if they can provide more information about the reason for ban or image of the incidence , instead of just say ban for botting, without any proof.

9. Why do you assume that I was botting. Without hear my side of the story. The toon is fresh along with all the other 4 toons, that I multibox, with. If you know something about multiboxing, then you would know that, when you multibox. u do all quests, and bgs, together with all your 5 characters. Having said that, if all the toons are together in the same group, why not ban all 5 toons for botting, and why ban only one toon. since all the toons are played together, and no one toon plays solo, when you are trying to gear your toons.

Simple check would have been, check if that person is in a group, and if so, check the group is source from the same IP / geographical location. Also, check if the other people in the same group with the same IP are doing something, and not just standing.

If you know about multiboxing, then u will know, sometimes, in bg. when one of your toon dies. and rezzez. and stands and just jumps and casts spells. that is because, when you press one key on your lead, that key will be send to all toon and it would seem that the toon just stands and cast spell on its self.

It would be helpful, if they can provide more information about the reason for ban or image of the incidence , instead of just say ban for botting, without any proof.
    As Skuddy said, that sort of ban is manually applied by a GM, after witnessing it or receiving a report from players and confirming it. Nothing of what you say at any point means you couldn't have been using one of your multiboxing characters as a bot for some period of time, ready to use the "I multibox" excuse if caught. The fact you again stick to the sole instance of Battlegrounds, even when I was quite clear your ban doesn't has to come from anything that happened in one, doesn't lends you any credibility in my eyes.

You also aren't going to be shown any evidence that was used for the ban to be issued, be it gathered by a GM or received in a report. That's not how it works. If Support decides to be lenient when they reach your ban appeal, you will get the ban revoked, but that's about it.

10. As Skuddy said, that sort of ban is manually applied by a GM, after witnessing it or receiving a report from players and confirming it. Nothing of what you say at any point means you couldn't have been using one of your multiboxing characters as a bot for some period of time, ready to use the "I multibox" excuse if caught. The fact you again stick to the sole instance of Battlegrounds, even when I was quite clear your ban doesn't has to come from anything that happened in one, doesn't lends you any credibility in my eyes.

You also aren't going to be shown any evidence that was used for the ban to be issued, be it gathered by a GM or received in a report. That's not how it works. If Support decides to be lenient when they reach your ban appeal, you will get the ban revoked, but that's about it.

Ok, I do not want to argue over a game. I am just stating what I know about my game play style. Since toons are new, I quest with all of them at once in group to get gold, or I multibox in bg. And if at times, when my toon died in BG, and was alone and just jumping because of keys press on the main toon, then people might have thought I was botting, but I wasn't since I am in the same BG with the 4 other toons.

Thus the bottom line is, if someone has reported me, it is guaranteed to be in the BG, because that toon was never alone outside of the BG instance. since that is all I do, or quest for gold with all my toons grouped together outside of the BG instance.
    Edited: March 23, 2018 Reason: grammer