1. wrong solution points !

Hello

The point system is bad, because when you have a lot of these points there is no form and issue, exchange.
    The prevailing system was better, because it was possible to spend on pets, mounts and other funny things.
    I am for the restoration of something that will make collecting these points and spending them make sense.
    these cosmetic things are just right to buy them for points !!!
    I have not seen anything happen for a long time,
    and standing still is going backwards!

2. with the old system you were actually voting for molten, now you simple click a button to get points. they can be spent on faction changes and other services as well as some items. if that's not good enough then simply don't collect them.
    Edited: March 22, 2018

3. this is not a good way out,
    in which case, what are the points for? as with time they become meaningless
    how it is possible to collect it should be a form of issuing!
    I propose to introduce similar changes that were in molten, so that these points make sense
    I hope that maybe something will change, and not the warmane owners rest on their laurels

4. you get free points to get free stuff for nothing, warmane gets nothing out of it
    if you dont want the stuff they can be used for just dont get them
    wtf is it about warmane that makes it a magnet to people who want to demand free ****...

5. I see that you have a slight reading problem,
    I am talking about a slight change in the system and that is / refers you to my first post - read it carefully
    I mean the reason for the existence of collecting points, as there is no way to spend them,
    when you have everything available for points

Reading your entries I get the impression that you do not read with understanding

You can go out of the premise of why you play as you can not play - but whether thanks warmane will live or not?
    So, proposing a light change in the system of points would (of course, not the best things) but only those from the lower regiment: pets, mounts, etc.
    so that you can spend these points on something ...

6. its true that your abysmal engRish is ridiculously difficult to read and i offer a toast to anyone that makes an effort to decipher it but thats not the case here
    youre the one with the reading issue. if you have nothing to use points for dont get them
    its free stuff, if you dont want the offered free stuff you just dont take it, you dont "suggest" new **** you want instead

7. why do you say anything at all when you have nothing wise to say?

I just say that the system is not good
    and you write me this funny riddles ...

take care of something that will help you understand the world
    if you can not understand that this is a proposal for changes ... a little more reason would be useful to you

8. it isnt a proposal for change
    its a proposal for entitled childish greed
    the system is good and fine for FREE stuff, it has its limited uses as a FREE system should be, its only not good for entitled brats who dont need the FREE system but still want more FREE stuff anyways

protip> talking like chinese yoda in your engrish doesnt makes what you type wise

9. it isnt a proposal for change
    its a proposal for entitled childish greed
    the system is good and fine for FREE stuff, it has its limited uses as a FREE system should be, its only not good for entitled brats who dont need the FREE system but still want more FREE stuff anyways
    I fully agree. And if you do want free stuff, you can always disenchant things and sell abyss crystal.

10. I have ERROR #121 help
    The fact that you replied to this topic means that you don't know wow, forums and google.

11. It is a pity to write to you how you are so limited in your mind, and you can not read with understanding

I'm going to screw some people out here ...

12. Well for my part I'm not sure of what you ask (to get more cosmetics items?)
    Also you look very angry when we say no to you after you say it was totally wrong, idk I take point only for changerace/changefaction for the moment, and seeing how I have to wait it's fine to me
    Edited: March 27, 2018 Reason: Wrong post