1. Envenom

Hey guys.

I'm new to rogue, and was wondering.

How do you guys open in pvp?
    What abilities do you cast? is it really just spamming hemo?

Is rupture worth?
    Expose armor?

Should I use envenom or eviscerate? I'm 20/0/41.

Teach me senpai!

2. Wassup fam, I play generic cookie cutter hemo rogue. I'll open with cheap shot on everyone but mages and particularly beefy warriors. If the warrior is in greens and blues I still go for the stun lock. I garrote on those two because mages will instantly blink out of your cheap shot usually and geared warriors will shrug you off.

I usually open with cheap shot then hit them with a shiv (crippling poison) and a hemo or 2 (until I have max combo points). I then hit them with kidney shot and cotinue to spam hemo on them while looking for a chance to exit combat and restealth. I use mindnumbing poison on my main hand and crippling on my off hand (sometimes it's better to use wound on main hand though)

If you want to be good be constantly trying to restealth. If you don't get hit or hit anyone for 6 seconds you exit combat and can re-stealth, giving you another opener. You can also gouge/restealth or blind/restealth. Then you have vanish too. In an average duel I get 3 or 4 openers on my target usually.

Don't bother with envenom/expose armor in pvp. Kidney shot and evis. Sometimes slice and dice if the enemy is beefy and isn't at half health by the time I spring on them the second time.

Check out my rogue named Option in the armory if you want to see my spec build. It's pretty generic (good).

3. Hey, evenom is working against pals using BOP. It's not physical damages. I'm only using it in this situation.

4. ^ this one seems to learn his lessons

anyway,
    1. u want to use expose with double melee combos (rog rog ; feral rog ; war rog) or in long games (like u know u wont win in less than two minute, u can just change and go for some expose instead of stuns, etc.), or when u know u can blow some cd (vanish) like for example u have 4 combos on ur target but u wanna go for a vanissh garrote (or cs) so u can just pop ur expose (if thats not a plate armored player i mean, otherwise, u prefer rupture or snd, depending the matchup) and then vanish, so u dont waste ur combos and get better dmg.
    2. u wanna use rupture on hunt/sham/pala/warr mostly to damage, but usually u go for it vs rog as well to prevent vanishs/reset, or when u know ull stop cc cuzof some 10sec cc, etc.. i use ruptur vs everything almost personnaly.
    3. u rarely go for envenom,
    usually ur job is to get ur wounds up, with some snare (crip) then depeing on ur matchup u can pop extra poison, like mindnumbling, and deadly
    deadly are usually good in 1v1 situation vs rsham/palas/war/feral, which are not dying so fastly... so u can stack deadly, and finally land some good envenom. but tbh,most of top rog never used it beside pve, so it's just some fancy **** that looks cool because when u deal 2.5kdmg on something with 15k armor, it's never expected., trust me HEHE (i could send various videos link if u want to see cool pvp envenoms on tbc duels)

i'd say 60+% of ur dps action anyway will be hemospamm.
    Edited: April 29, 2018