1. Just got to level 70, how to proceed?

Hi, I'm new to WoW and the Warlock class and I've just got to level 70. I was hoping for some advice on how to proceed from here, thinking that perhaps battlegrounds are a good way to go to get honor and tokens to buy decent gear. I don't add much to the team in PvP right now, but at least I can be a distraction and hopefully I'm not hurting the effort too much. We lose 80% of the AVs I've been in anyway ;-)

Right now I die virtually instantly in BGs, while being virtually ineffective in return. I get it, I'm new on the server and everyone else is pretty well geared up. For now that's ok, but it's not a state of affairs that I want to continue any longer than possible. Rogues will always be a problem, I get it, but hopefully I can match up against other classes eventually.

So is BG grinding a reasonable next stop? I'm playing with the "SL/SL" spec (24/37/0) so which is the best gear to spend honor on first? What should I be looking for in gear, and how is it best obtained? I don't have a guild (can't commit the time) so apart from PUGs - not even sure how viable PUG'ing is - I can't see gearing up via PvE being an option.

All help massively appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Hey,
    try to get a 5man arena team asap, you get the most arena points there most likely,which are required for the s3 set which is the best currently for pvp. You can buy that in area 52.
    Besides of that you have to grind a ****ton of bgs. Spend your honor on the pvp trinket first and after that s1 weapon or s3 offparts. Get that in orgrimmar.
    As sl/sls lock you will go for the dreadweave offparts.
    As second trinket there are some options but the best one is most likely the icon from badges of justice (heroic instances). Easy alternative is some spelldmg +spelldmg to use trinket from questing.
    Thats it basically for the pvp topic.
    Since i have no clue how many pug raids are going here i dont comment that.
    Edited: March 23, 2018

3. I am assuming you want to play PvP. Warlocks are punching bags: no escape mechanisms etc, but quite tanky (especially vs casters). This means that PvE gear is a big no for Warlocks in PvP, you cannot lose the resilience. To be a good PvP Warlock (SL/SL anyways, Destruction is completely different) you need a LOT of resilience, try to hit the soft cap. There is only 1 PvE item that's worth going for: Voidstar Talisman. It gives your pet a ton of resistances and makes it very hard to kill for casters. Other than that, go for those PvP items. Gear for resilience, stamina and spell damage. Crit is near useless for you (dots don't crit) and should be avoided.

If you're SL/SL remember that even though the Felhunter is a very useful pet, if you're having troubles against Rogues, Warriors and Hunters roll with the Voidwalker. It gives you physical damage reduction with Master Demonologist.

When playing in BGs focus on being a real annoying ****er. Fear enemy players (preferably the healers!!), spam drain mana on the healers! Spead your dots. Never focus on killing one single player, that's not what SL/SL Warlocks are about in BGs. Spread your dots to as many players as you can, always have 1 player feared, and if an enemy healer is in your range he should always be getting mana drained. And try to stay behind the line of fire. Let other players take the beating. You're there to make sure their healers OOM before your own.