1. What are the Ret Pally BiS Gears for PVP 3.3.5?

Uhmm..just wanted to ask if anyone could help me with my current gear? I mean what gears should I change with my current ones equipped?

Here's the link to my armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    I know I have relentless parts equipped, still saving enough arena points to buy other wrathful parts hehe. But what I'm asking is what item is best for neck, cape, wrist, finger and trinkets?

Thanks guys!

2. uhh the url doesnt go anywhere
    either way
    neck: Penumbra pendant / wf triumph
    cloak: winding sheet / shadow vault slayer's /wf
    bracers: Umbrage
    rings: ashen might ring and signet of twilight
    trinkets: double dv / dv + wfs / dv + sts
    if you dont have access to pve items, go with the wf ones with appropriate stats
    Edited: March 23, 2018

3. Not a big fan of umbrage with dv+wfs, feel like i've already lost a lot of ap from not getting a second dv and im just trading off more resil/stamina with the leather. With wf bracer instead I still have 6003 ap, 1009 resi, and 46.29% crit only buff active being kings, i don't quite remember what i simmed with umbrage but iirc it was basically exactly the same or negligibly higher avg dmg across my melee abilities, and weaker heals/defenses from the lost ap/resi/stam/armor.

That said, umbrage is great if you're already going double dv or don't have access to wfs (blood elf would use dc) because i've got 43.06% crit w/o wfs and that feels too low unless I'm going bauble for cheesing a 1v1.

wfs proc is also a lot stronger than dv/dc normal, which not only means dv+wfs burst is higher, but you can subtract the difference from the proc to equalize them and then divide that by 3 (~33% uptime optimally) and take that number as AP which wfs "passively" has, lessening the ap gap between them. This is more useful in pve and leaves you slightly more proc dependent but I still think it's a useful rule of thumb. Also WFS proc isn't weakened by having kings stolen/dispelled.

One last thing in favor of using wfs over dv norm (regardless of whether ur using umbrage or wf wrist, it doesn't matter): better off-healing, If you're throwing out flashes of light on yourself and those around you as often as I am, it's quite nice.. With both dv heroic and wfs heroic on, avg flash of light total with just kings buff = 5018, with dv but no wfs: 4873, with wfs no dv: 4881, this means wfs adds more avg to flash of light than even heroic dv's AP does, let alone normal. I don't need to tell you that this gap in average heal between dv and wfs will increase in real-world situations, since the bonus healing crit provides scales up higher with all the spell power from trinket procs, shadowmourne, berserking, ashen verdict ring buff, buffs from other players, spell power from going 1h/shield, etc. whereas the bonus healing granted by the ap from a dv norm does not change at all with any of this except by going down with 1h/shield (lower crit) and up when a mage decides to give you focus magic for some reason.

There's also the fact that you're experiencing more art of war procs with wfs, something the above calculation doesn't even factor in, basically meaning that even if wfs only gave spell crit it would outperform dv norm for off-healing in every situation. All that said... I still probably wouldn't trade death's choice heroic for wfs heroic as a belf, you'd lose too much damage in my opinion, after all you want to still be doing decent damage when you aren't critting, and you can't ignore the lost dmg to seal of righteousness which doesn't crit anyway.
    Edited: March 23, 2018

4. @Pooppickle
    uhm given the link to my armory http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    which one's should I change?