1. What spec to choose.

Hello hello,

Soon i will start my journey as a priest on the beloved Lordaeron server.

As the title says, i am curious about what spec is demanded most.

I like the play style of holy but discpline is the way to go on the Icecrown server.

So the question issssssssss ---> holy or disc?

Shadow is also fun but i like to be a supportive raider rather ^^

Thanks in advance for the replie!

Greetingzzzzz

2. Its all about your preferences but my suggestion is go holy.

3. They are different roles entirely, suited to different purposes. At its core, Holy, like every other non-Priest healing class, is about replenishing lost health and keeping people's HP bars topped. Disc's damage-prevention through its extensive shielding on the other hand is something no other healing spec has a comparable equivalent to. It tends to be easier to swap a Hpriest out with any other healer than it is to replace a Disc Priest. That's why pugs and guilds on Icecrown tend to favour Disc priests. That said, Holy is more than viable in its own right, so just play whatever appeals to you more.
    Edited: March 26, 2018

4. They are different roles entirely, suited to different purposes. At its core, Holy, like every other non-Priest healing class, is about replenishing lost health and keeping people's HP bars topped. Disc's damage-prevention through its extensive shielding on the other hand is something no other healing spec has a comparable equivalent to. It tends to be easier to swap a Hpriest out with any other healer than it is to replace a Disc Priest. That's why pugs and guilds on Icecrown tend to favour Disc priests. That said, Holy is more than viable in its own right, so just play whatever appeals to you more.
    Im oke with both specs. Thats why i asked.
    But ye if holy priest is viable on this server, i obviously gonna main one (:

Thanks for the respond

5. You know there is this wonderful thing in wotlk called dual spec. So for a small price you can have 2 specs at the same time!

/close thread

6. You know there is this wonderful thing in wotlk called dual spec. So for a small price you can have 2 specs at the same time!

/close thread
    You do realize both specs have different stats priorities?
    Im not gonna farn 2 sets of gear, nor will i take the midway in an attempt to balance the stats.

Next to that my secondairy spec will mostlikely be shadow or pvp.