1. BG Ret PSA: Be Charitable

I have been playing a hunter recently and I have experienced the ups & downs of that wonderful class... But there is a disease plaguing this class.. It creeps in silently and quickly puts an end to any attempts at having fun: DoTs.

Nothing saps the will to live quicker out of a hunter than several instant cast DoT's popping up on their debuff bar and no healer in sight. You know that feeling you get when you pop wings and it's immediately spell-stolen? It's pretty much like that except all the time, every other bg at least... multiple times each.

Warmane adds insult to injury by bugging food so that if you try to feign death and eat... you watch yourself repeatedly teabag the ground until you die. Also roar of sac does not give crit immunity to dots that are already applied... Even more fun!

But there is hope, healers may be scarce, but retri paladins are plentiful!

You have the means to assuage the laments of every hunter on this server if you take to spare a Sacred Shield and/or a handful of off-heals and Cleanses. For just a few gcds a bg you can keep this hunter happy & strong. So what do you say? Stop divine storming for just a little while... stop and help the hunters.

Even if it's just Sacred Shield, it helps so much. Be a good person. I don't know of anything else that feels more hopeless when no healers are around than a hunter that has been thoroughly dotted up. At least other pure dps classes have ways to mitigate, remove, or absorb them. ice block, ice/mana shield, cloak of shadows, shield wall/enraged regen... hunters are simply left out in the cold to die.

As paladins, we consider dots, on their own, to be at worst a nuisance (wandering plague grrrr) and at best something to trigger our sacred shield for free sheath of light procs. We have no idea how good we have it. So share the love this christmas eve, live up the classes Mythos, make Uther proud.
    Edited: March 23, 2018

2. I used to be like this. But now, I'll only go out of my way to help people I know or queued up with (doesn't mean I won't help randoms at all, but if it's an inconvenience to me, you can forget it). Because, Lord knows that there isn't a single soul out there that would do the same for me if I were in their situation. Maybe I've just been around long enough to become jaded, but rarely do people actually help each other outside of "oh its a red thing, I need more HKs!"

3. i dont like hunters, rather,i enjoy looking into the eyes of a fully doted hunter as his life is about to end, knowing I can save him but decide not to.
    its what fuels me ))

4. Inb4 RNG dispel on vampiric touch xD. Give Roar of Sacrifice / Master's Call and Intervene and hopefully they notice it and help but most of the time they don't xD

5. I have been playing a hunter recently and I have experienced the ups & downs of that wonderful class... But there is a disease plaguing this class.. It creeps in silently and quickly puts an end to any attempts at having fun: DoTs.

Nothing saps the will to live quicker out of a hunter than several instant cast DoT's popping up on their debuff bar and no healer in sight. You know that feeling you get when you pop wings and it's immediately spell-stolen? It's pretty much like that except all the time, every other bg at least... multiple times each.

Warmane adds insult to injury by bugging food so that if you try to feign death and eat... you watch yourself repeatedly teabag the ground until you die. Also roar of sac does not give crit immunity to dots that are already applied... Even more fun!

But there is hope, healers may be scarce, but retri paladins are plentiful!

You have the means to assuage the laments of every hunter on this server if you take to spare a Sacred Shield and/or a handful of off-heals and Cleanses. For just a few gcds a bg you can keep this hunter happy & strong. So what do you say? Stop divine storming for just a little while... stop and help the hunters.

Even if it's just Sacred Shield, it helps so much. Be a good person. I don't know of anything else that feels more hopeless when no healers are around than a hunter that has been thoroughly dotted up. At least other pure dps classes have ways to mitigate, remove, or absorb them. ice block, ice/mana shield, cloak of shadows, shield wall/enraged regen... hunters are simply left out in the cold to die.

As paladins, we consider dots, on their own, to be at worst a nuisance (wandering plague grrrr) and at best something to trigger our sacred shield for free sheath of light procs. We have no idea how good we have it. So share the love this christmas eve, live up the classes Mythos, make Uther proud.
    Buddy, your idea is wonderful but not possible. Paladins are failing to do their part of buffs and dispelling would be way too much to ask from them since the nature of every retri paladin (90% of them) is: “Me strong” and “Me pew pew” PLUS that majority of people pick retribution because of little effort they need to put in and get a lot in return.

Save yourself a touble and queue with a healer.

6. Nah. I don't owe you anything. If you'rehaving so much trouble as a hunter that you need to whine and cry on the paladin forums just reroll. Seriously, this is just sad.

7. I used to be like this. But now, I'll only go out of my way to help people I know or queued up with (doesn't mean I won't help randoms at all, but if it's an inconvenience to me, you can forget it). Because, Lord knows that there isn't a single soul out there that would do the same for me if I were in their situation. Maybe I've just been around long enough to become jaded, but rarely do people actually help each other outside of "oh its a red thing, I need more HKs!"
    This pretty much.
    On the other hand, people that are queued with me will get all the possible help I can dish out.

8. Nah. I don't owe you anything. If you'rehaving so much trouble as a hunter that you need to whine and cry on the paladin forums just reroll. Seriously, this is just sad.
    not trouble, just a different set of challenges. You may unfamiliar with that word if all you play is paladin though.

9. Seems I am the only one that thinks otherwise. Friend me up, and I will help whenever I can. I am protection and it is proving to be difficult.
    Why do I want to help out? Because I can.

There's nothing else to it.