1. Weapon choice.

Hello guys, I am playing a shadow priest and hit level 80 a day or two back. I was thinking of getting weapons from the point shop but I am confused as to what weapons will be the best for PVP Shadow Priest. I heard a PVE dagger and PVP offhand was the best for PvE but I am not sure as what to choose. I'd love some suggestions for weapons. Keep in mind that I'm mainly PVP focused.

2. You can go for a Lich King weapon for raw throughput stats, or you can go for an Elite Wrathful weapon of your choice if you'd like some resilience. People usually go for the Lich King weapon though.

3. They said they were interested in point shop gear so I suppose LK / Wrathful items aren't an option.

Regardless, you can still follow Mercy's advice and go with a Furious weapon with the stats of your choice, or this.

That said, if you can afford a Battered Hilt, definitely go for it and get yourself this. Being ilvl251 it beats any point shop item by at least 2 tiers.
    Edited: March 29, 2018

4. Right. I confused point shop with coin shop. I apologize.

5. They said they were interested in point shop gear so I suppose LK / Wrathful items aren't an option.

Regardless, you can still follow Mercy's advice and go with a Furious weapon with the stats of your choice, or this.

That said, if you can afford a Battered Hilt, definitely go for it and get yourself this. Being ilvl251 it beats any point shop item by at least 2 tiers.
    Thanks a lot . I'm planning to go for BH.