1. Other lvl 1 "The Explorers" there

Icecrown my WotLK boredom project: level 1 Dwarf Carotene.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Explored hard way solo by foot (no 2 person mount) and flightpaths. Outland only required other user/account help for few Warlock summons.
    I didn't timed how long this Exploration took time, but roughly 120 hours is close.

I have had enough walking, and corpseruns . At this moment got killed 1098 times, 918 bandages used lol. Opposite faction killed me like 15 percent of my deaths.... Hey but they were level 80's mostly :D

Honorable kills PvP Rank Corporal, i'm not going to go for more becourse i doubt there is legit way for much more. Done PvP Barrens and Durotar.
    Oveall WPvP felt little nasty and dirty so i moved to do other stuff. Arena Master trinket always been Toxic too, so i'm not sure if i want it at all.
    1415 Achievement points, and going for few doable points more... It's sad there is few broaken achievements/mechanics for getting all doables.
    Today ill get my tenth tabard and so on... ./played 10 Days, 16 Hours. No Bannable methods used. Ask if something comes in your mind.
    Please let me know if there is more achievements for level 1.

If "The Insane" and "Loremaster" was too easy, try this. "The Bat s.h.i.t Insane".
    Now i must go. Nurse found me.. back to my straightjacket. cu guys :D

2. i heard pvping as lvl 1 twink in starting zones is bannable, i rly wna make a lvl 1 twink to pwn noobs but dont wna get ban so ..

3. i heard pvping as lvl 1 twink in starting zones is bannable, i rly wna make a lvl 1 twink to pwn noobs but dont wna get ban so ..
    "Done PvP Barrens and Durotar" Including gates of Orgrimmar lol, that wasn't success, even if i waved and told jokes. I visited also all startin zones during my exploration, and yes i killed few times players who flagged PvP. But if really wanna hk's those areas are out. You can't hit player who's not PvP flagged. Durotar, Barrens for Alliance lvl 1 twink.

But as you can see, this twink is everything else but for PvP.
    Edited: March 24, 2018

4. Congratulations on your success! Exploring the whole world on foot really is insane. :D

Honorable kills PvP Rank Corporal, i'm not going to go for more becourse i doubt there is legit way for much more. Done PvP Barrens and Durotar.
    You can't hit player who's not PvP flagged. Durotar, Barrens for Alliance lvl 1 twink.
    I got most of my 600+ HKs on my level 1 twink in Elwynn starting zone, why should it no be legit? It just takes time and patience. If you want players to get flagged try using a Crashin' Thrashin' Robot, many lowbies will attack it! :D

Please let me know if there is more achievements for level 1.
    You could do all achievements of the Noblegarden event in order to get the 'Noble' title. :)

i heard pvping as lvl 1 twink in starting zones is bannable, i rly wna make a lvl 1 twink to pwn noobs but dont wna get ban so ..
    Read the Players Code of Conduct (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037). Nothing written about starting area pvping in there, therefore it's not illegal or bannable.

5. More lvl 1 Twinks and " The Explorers" :

Nice to see there more doable achievements, like World Events for my twink
    Edited: March 26, 2018

6. Fun to see other people enjoying 1 twinking. It would be a shame if ganking in the starting zones in bannable now.
    It wasn't back in the time of Molten wow when I played a level 1 rogue for roughly 2 years.

I then went more for the 19 twinking scene where I had a crazier warrior Eighteenplus.
    http://files.photosnack.com/iframejs...d&t=1431873791

Everything done on the 1x server offcourse cause ain't no fun otherwise.
    Edited: April 4, 2018

7. Finally Carotene has a GF Taxi. Adorable female dwarf ofc lol. Little late, but still very useful. (Midsummer event)

8. Midsummer Fire Festival honoring fire troubles. (Icecrovn level 1 charachter)
    Greyed exlamation marks above Flame Wardens :( Tried party, raid, solo. Any tip appreciated. Bugged Maby. Or am i doing wrong or miss something.
    (yeah life). Should be doable.
    80 does well, but not working with level 1 charachter. (both factions tested)
    Maby with jamba or other addon possible to share/complete. HLP :D
    Edited: June 21, 2018

9. One year later now. still cannot take flame warden quests, greyed out for level 1. :(

10. July 1, 2020  
    Year 2020, Midsummer for low lvls fixed. Not sure if you made a report at bugtracker, but I did it at the begining of event and it was fixed few days later.

11. I was just curious about something... I am in the process of making a level 1 and I can't seem to get squealer's belt to drop. I thought it was a 100% drop chance but I have killed him around 30 times now with no luck.

12. It used to be around 50%, but it's much lower nowadays (1% maybe?). But I can confirm it still drops (dropped one not more than month ago but it took some time).

13. Hey guys, I have a level 1 twink myself http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary .
    The explorer was done with taxi, not running and got few other titles like noble. Going for 1k daily quests atm, I think I have about 480 at the time of this message, but lost about 2 events because I was playing on the seasonal server. 75 pets are easy to obtain, also the food and drinks are doable.
    Very few kills and I think there are about 10 achievements left I can complete. AGM is very useful and got 2 of them, sadly, the heirloom ring doesn't give any stats at level 1 and the trinkets only give 1 haste.
    Currently on horde side trying to squeeze few more achievements that couldn't get on alliance, but planning to switch back to night elf in the future.
    The squealer belt is extremely rare, I think I killed him about 70-100 times before it dropped, seems to be 1% drop rate, which isn't normal. Parked a tauren there and relogged every few minutes between dungeons or bgs.
    Edited: April 27, 2021 Reason: sqealer