1. Return

what is worh playing class for new player who dont play tbc a long time ago for pvp ?
    Edited: March 24, 2018

2. Perhaps you should be a bit more detailed.
    What do you want to do mainly? Arena 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, BGs, world PvP or be strong 1v1?
    Do you want to DPS or Heal?
    Do you enjoy melee or ranged?

3. Dps to play bg and arena , and range ?

4. Dps to play bg and arena , and range ?
    I would suggest warlock if you want a boring playstyle but reach high ratings whilst still being good in BGs.
    Mage if you want to have a harder time in arena but rock in BGs and 1v1.
    Hunter if you like both arenas and BGs equally but can stand the melee aspect.

5. and melee Dps ?
    Rogue if you want to go high in arena.
    Feral if you want to be a beast in 1v1.
    Warrior if you got a good friend for arena and pocket healer for BGs.

6. Don't play a healer because it is usually harder to improve in arenas. Warlock can be frustrating against warriors and rogues, it is not true that you can get high rating as warlock with less skill anymore. I would suggest rogue, it's fun and rewarding and you can play many different comps, even FOTM like PR.

7. Rogue if you want to go high in arena.
    Feral if you want to be a beast in 1v1.
    Warrior if you got a good friend for arena and pocket healer for BGs.
    can you just not give arena suggestions pls lol

Don't play a healer because it is usually harder to improve in arenas. Warlock can be frustrating against warriors and rogues, it is not true that you can get high rating as warlock with less skill anymore. I would suggest rogue, it's fun and rewarding and you can play many different comps, even FOTM like PR.

what

ok

apparently i'll have to answer this

@op you can google arenajunkies.com and reference material that they'll more than likely go over. If you'd like to see what certain comps looked like or what was prevalent or ideal, you can youtube players like Akrios, Neilyo, Venruki, Pookz, Sodah, Cdew, etc. from NA to get an idea at what high rated arenas looked like, what comps were viable, etc.

The issue here, on this server, is that there's a rather large gear disparity/skill gap middle section fall out which makes everything look a bit ridiculous in terms of what you see, what you get. There's a lot of comps live now that have been valid/relevant since the beginning of WoW, i'll start off with 3's teams, you can google as well just make sure you date them so you're getting the right feedback. Not all are viable, most are.

RMP
    RPS
    RLS
    Thug
    Beastcleave (obv not)
    WLD
    WLS
    KFC
    Turbo
    Kitty Cleave
    MLD
    Shadowplay
    Shatterplay/Godcomp
    Euro Comp
    4dps (+hpal no but really)

Also, @op, be careful who you consult on this server. There's a lot of people who are going to be quick to tell you they're a 10x Glad from live and legitimately have zero clue what theyre talking about and never broke 1500. I would, if I were you, strictly adhere to information you've received from verified Gladiators/R1's from AJ.

The likelihood that these players are ex-gladiators is:

Awarded per *battlegroup at the end of a season based on top ranked percentage.

0.0% - 0.5%: Gladiator
    0.5% - 3%: Duelist
    3% - 10%: Rival
    10% - 35%: Challenger

of the people who actively PvP'd in Arena when the majority (90%) of individuals never saw the light of day past 2k (rival range). You probably had the same chance on your server getting glaives. So, understand, if 10 people out of 10 are telling you they're ex glad, statistically 9.95% of them are lying. Kek.

I could go into more detail about how RMP was only mostly broken earlier on due to blind/fear/sheep not DR'ing each other, partially because shatter overcame a partial resil component, fear not breaking on basically anything early on, dispel protect etc all things which were later on addressed or how that melee/caster/healer was dominant circa pre-haste and then how arp wrecked late wotlk and then cata introducing caster cleave that was dominant post haste etc. but you can message me in game for any of that. All of these things were eventually addressed in later stages of WoW (fear cyclone blind sap sheep) having some interrelated dr.

btw, and this is a small rant, but this has nothing to do (TBC Meta) with 'rogues being overpowered' and more or less to do with how Rogues synergized in the Melee/Caster/X Meta. Please note in both the Mongo Meta and the Wizard cleave Meta rogues get the #%$)@ knocked out of them for almost the entire seasons. You're just not seeing it in TBC.
    Edited: March 26, 2018

8. I only write it short because one can write for hours about arena comps, tactics etc and still won't complete it.

9. So, understand, if 10 people out of 10 are telling you they're ex glad, statistically 9.95% of them are lying. Kek.
    So one player out of 10 is lying?
    Great statistics u have there bro.
    Edited: March 26, 2018

10. So one player out of 10 is lying?
    Great statistics u have there bro.
    what do you want from me bro move the decimal place over a few jesus lol

5 out of every 1000 players in Arena are Gladiator. Happy? And they all happen to play on Warmane lel. ;3

11. You forgot the fact that there might be people who have been gladiators in original WoW or on other private servers so I reckon the number will be somewhat higher. :P

12. You forgot the fact that there might be people who have been gladiators in original WoW or on other private servers so I reckon the number will be somewhat higher. :P
    i'm taking that into account, i also find it ironic we're dancing around in waves of Gladiators yet nobody here seems to be from Tich lol?