1. Should I Try Frostwolf?

So i have played lots of WotLK and Outlands here on warmane... was looking for a change and was curious if Frostwolf would be worth trying out? Does people even play on this server any? hows the pvp? any active guilds doing any raids?

Thanks for all input

2. Well. yeah there's quite a decently large amount of people playing Frostwolf. Multiple guilds doing both PvP and PvE. Totally worth it if you wanna get into PvP.

3. There are 100 of posts that ppl asked this question! There are positive and negative opinions. But this is the fact: full of bugs (pvp and pve) and every day new bug, population is decreasing every single day and very low attention from server.

This is not my opinion, this is the fact that everyone is agree with!

But after all i should say mop is a very fun xpac to play and since there are no other mop server (there’s one but its dead on population), if u really wanna play MOP it worth to try! But i recommend u stick to pvp to face less bugs and its way easier to get full geared.

Good luck

4. Well. yeah there's quite a decently large amount of people playing Frostwolf. Multiple guilds doing both PvP and PvE. Totally worth it if you wanna get into PvP.
    Spreading lies wont help frostwolf! There are 4-5 guilds doing pve and only 2 of them are end game! And there arent decent amount of ppl playing!! Hardly reaches 1k population at its best times and recently we have very loooong que times!

5. Spreading lies wont help frostwolf! There are 4-5 guilds doing pve and only 2 of them are end game! And there arent decent amount of ppl playing!! Hardly reaches 1k population at its best times and recently we have very loooong que times!
    Just gonna leave this here. https://www.warmane.com/information regarding population. Afaik 4-5 guilds doing PvE is good enough for a MoP server considering the server has been up and running for over 3 years. As for BG queues, it's usually instant pop for solo queue on peak times.

This is not my opinion, this is the fact that everyone is agree with!
    Nope, that's just your opinion. Population has been the same for past year if you've bothered checking the statistics.

6. 1k population at its best times
    1k people is still a lot of people. It's probably more than most retail realms tbh.

7. Just gonna leave this here. https://www.warmane.com/information regarding population. Afaik 4-5 guilds doing PvE is good enough for a MoP server considering the server has been up and running for over 3 years. As for BG queues, it's usually instant pop for solo queue on peak times.

Nope, that's just your opinion. Population has been the same for past year if you've bothered checking the statistics.
    Thats so funny that u give me website information about population while about a year ago u came to me and said did u know warmane fakes the number of population and the real number is lower than they say? :)

Population is same?? Didnt u see how many pve and pvp guilds left the game in past 1 year? Many decent players left many guilds left! Dont we have new bugs every reset? Dont we have big bugs thats still on bug tracker over 2 years? Idk what is happening to u mate that u pretend fw is a good realm! Maybe u are paid or what ever! But that is the fact not my opinion! Its obvious for everyone if u wanna get sure just make a character on horde and alliance and aske ppl in global! Many ppl dont check forum or afraid to give their opinion!

8. And btw u said 4-5 guilds is good cause server is running for 3-4 years! According to ur stupid analysis we should have 0 guilds running on wotlk cause its been running for like 9 years or more! But ... :)

9. Didnt u see how many pve and pvp guilds left the game in past 1 year? Many decent players left many guilds left!
    Guilds come, guilds leave, new guilds take their place. Such is the cycle of private servers. But idk what you get out of deterring new players who wanna give Frostwolf a chance. Private servers have bugs and most communities in private servers know how to either deal with it or look past it. I suggest you do the same.

10. You should give Frostwolf a try. PvP is a lot of fun (don't know about PvE). Leveling from 85-90 is kind of hard tho because for some reason a lot in pandaria is bugged.

11. I dont wanna deter ppl from trying fw! I just get mad when i see ppl try to convince ppl to play by telling lies! I love to promote server but i wanna ppl know what are they stepping into cause they wanna spend their time! All bugs besides, im still playing here! So im not an enemy dude.

12. If you’re mostly interested in PvP then yes.
    People talk about bugs a lot but check my experience:

Playing PvP for 6 months almost every day for hour or two and the single bug I’ve experienced is the one when you have to relog when teleporting to Archerus through the Death Gate.
    I enjoy PvP which is very balanced. Yes, from time to time you will see same names in BG’s but I don’t see the problem there.

Story about Warmane faking numbers is just dumb, because there’s no a single reason why they wouldn’t display 2.5 or 3K for Frostwolf in order to avoid posts with questions like this one.

I was very sceptical about MoP but got used to it quickly. It’s my No.1 expqnsion for PvP, WOTLK being best PVE of course.

13. Pumping up numbers too 2-3k would be obvious if they actually fake them as the chat would not be active enough. They might be doing it on a small scale because at the lowest pop around 400-500 at night chat is dead for hours. No community I have seen in any game with a minimum pop of a couple hundred is that dead. But all we can do is assume and guess without proof as staff would never say even if they did anyway.
    And people like to exaggerate to make their point but its no way as bad as they make it out to be. It does suck that fixes take long and the realm still needs so much work which is one of they main reasons its pop is so low. The server has content if you are interested in starting all you can do is give it a try and decide for yourself.

14. If you’re mostly interested in PvP then yes.
    People talk about bugs a lot but check my experience:

Playing PvP for 6 months almost every day for hour or two and the single bug I’ve experienced is the one when you have to relog when teleporting to Archerus through the Death Gate.
    I enjoy PvP which is very balanced. Yes, from time to time you will see same names in BG’s but I don’t see the problem there.

Story about Warmane faking numbers is just dumb, because there’s no a single reason why they wouldn’t display 2.5 or 3K for Frostwolf in order to avoid posts with questions like this one.

I was very sceptical about MoP but got used to it quickly. It’s my No.1 expqnsion for PvP, WOTLK being best PVE of course.

Thanks u made my day with ur comment xDDD

About population “format3000” answered u in best way!

About bugs xD it seems that only thing u do in those hours is teleporting between places and u dont do any single serious pvp! Go check out bugtracker to see how many new and game breaking bugs we have or just join fw discord channel and there u see ppl talk about new bugs!

15. 1k people is still a lot of people. It's probably more than most retail realms tbh.

Compared to Outland and Icecrown its very low.