1. Look for GM help!

Dear GameMasters,
    I am a player of Alliance in outland, and I come from China. I really enjoyed experience on warmane’s server in the past years. But now I and my lots of Chinese friends were in a big trouble, we have to ask for your help now.
    We all Chinese players get used to chat and look for dungeon groups in a channel named “china”, but it was locked up by a bad boy a few days ago. So nobody know the password of this channel but himself now. As you know, most Asians especially Chinese are so poor in English that they can not use channel “global” well. Although we tryed to set up some new Chinese channels such as “china1” and “CHN”, they all totally failed because We can't ensure that all Chinese players receive messages.
    If you can help unlock channel “china”, We will be very grateful!
    Your sincerely
    Bienai

2. I was able to connect to this channel with /join china and no password was required, perhaps it has already been fixed?

On a side note: Is this an issue GMs can assist with? Cause when I think about it I got no clear grasp of the policy rules regarding entry into privately made channels. Would be nice to have some answers on that.

3. I was able to connect to this channel with /join china and no password was required, perhaps it has already been fixed?

On a side note: Is this an issue GMs can assist with? Cause when I think about it I got no clear grasp of the policy rules regarding entry into privately made channels. Would be nice to have some answers on that.
    No, password is still required. You may join in the horde channel "china". I wonder if GM can just delete the channel so that we can build it again without password.