1. 2. God knows why haven’t you picked Troll/Orc.
    God knows why haven't all those who complain about EMFH picked Human....

I hate orcs, trolls and everything related to the horde, this is Why I dont picked troll/orc and will never play on the horde side. And I play dwarf on my hunter because they are epic.
    Edited: April 16, 2018

2. God knows why haven't all those who complain about EMFH picked Human....

I hate orcs, trolls and everything related to the horde, this is Why I dont picked troll/orc and will never play on the horde side. And I play dwarf on my hunter because they are epic.
    Buddy, that’s racist. They all become loveable once you start playing.

3. C'mon, horde have all AOE cc racial, +20% haste on trolls, orcs with Blood fury+hardiness+command+expertise on axe. Orc dk with lolmourne....

If Dwarf and gnome racials are that good, then explain me why these are the less played races??? I would happily take troll racial on my Draenei elemental shaman, or orc racials on my dwarf hunter. This is my order: Human racial> Orc> Blood elves> Troll> Tauren> Night elf> Dwarf> forsaken= Gnome>Draenei.

I remember warmane had to incentivate players to play alliance on TBC because everybody was horde.
    Tbc racials are irrelevant to this topic.

The reason why i believe alliance racials are better, is because they work more like clutch type ablities, instead of ap/sp and haste gain. There is a reason why most higher rated druids and hunters are night elves.
    I do agree that some classes would still gain more from horde racials, like dks,paladins and shamans.

4. People play alliance because everyone is alliance, same reason everyone was horde on retail, that human is the best race only is a minor part (its just that if you have to roll alliance to pvp, might as well go human).

On the value of the human racial, since you need x resiliance which you have to get via gems or pvp gear you can equal resiliance to any other stat (i.e a horde war can gem 150 arp instead of full gemming resiliance), so you end up with your racials + 150 of your best stat vs what the trinket offers. Since trinkets usually are higher GS/ilvl then the pvp trinket you end up with more base stats, so take your second best trinket (second best because you will already have the best one equipped on the non human) and compare, in the case of DBW its 13 stats + the proc vs your racial.

Which usually means human > all, except for healers (and perhaps). However, the "BiS" racial for healers is meld, so thats alliance as well so vOv (although undead is very good as well).
    Edited: April 17, 2018

5. 2018 year.
    Kids still crying over EMFH.

check 2v2 pvp ladder in icecrown
    Arena guys minmax.

Make all racials the same with gnomes 5% intellect increased overall - 80% of the comps will be gnomes.
    Edited: April 17, 2018

6. Sounds to me like ms. Topikaa plays a human.

7. Sounds to me like ms. Topikaa plays a human.
    They aren't wrong though.

In the environment where EMFH is nerfed, guess what happens? Horde becomes dominant in PvE and PvP all over again.

8. Since the problem has been put on the table I'll share my opinion too and say that I agree that EMFH is too op and should be nerfed in some way for more balance.

While it was present on retail, there wasn't a real problem primarily because pvp players didn't had access to hc icc pve gear. At the time you had to invest your time into pvp OR into pve; having a character with Wrathful AND icc/rs hc trinkets and offparts, and maybe also SM, was probably a legend except maybe for few rare cases. Also few of them were humans, so like i said the problem never emerged in retail.

Since Warmane is as it is, this mechanic proved to be unbalanced on a 10 year old server with everything avaiable. Surely something Blizzard never took into account and expect to encounter at the time.

From having op humans to nerfing them to **** and making another race op I'm pretty sure there is a middleground. Maybe increasing PVP Medalion stats to make race which use it more appealing could be a solution. Some people would say that this isn't blizzlike, but guess what, 7x exp, transmog, buying SM is also not blizzlike.

I think that the community would likely accept some action into that, even human players themself, probably 60% of them play it only for the racial and would like to race change into another race if similar competitiveness will be granted.

9. In the environment where EMFH is nerfed, guess what happens? Horde becomes dominant in PvE and PvP all over again.
    Forgive me Mercy but what area of PvP would this be? Arenas, BGs or World PvP? For while I can see that a nerf will change the arena ladders, the PvP in BGs would be quite balanced yet still in favor of the Alliance and world PvP is rather even given its chaotic nature.

On a side note, I recall pondering about EMFH back when I played on Icecrown and one solution that came up that would not interfere too much with the PvE side was to make EMFH either give a debuff when used, eg: less damage done, more damage taken etc (in PvP only), and another was a passive cut to the player's Resilience stat by X amount. Perhaps any of these propositions could be a good solution?
    Edited: April 18, 2018

10. I will be honest. I have defected to Alliance, from Horde on Icecrown for 2 simple reasons.
    Battlegrounds and the current state of Horde PVP.
    I honestly do not care about EMFH. I remember years ago on Molten, there was no dominant faction at all. Every Battleground was either a hit or a miss. You win some, you lose some.
    The state of it at the moment is quite shocking. You lost 1 flag? GG let's all go AFK. There is not a single battleground I have done in 2018 on Horde that did not result in 80% of the group AFKing.

EMFH aside, the mentality of Icecrown Horde PVP just really saddens me, as I am originally Horde.
    EMFH is a bit of an unfair racial, I do agree. That is why I am rolling a Gnome Rogue and plan on transferring my Orc warrior to a Night Elf warrior (!).

Just my 2 cents. Cheers.

11. Well the life on Horde side is extremely rough compared to that of the Alliance, so you need to max your honor per hour when you gear up, and that means you need to understand that when the enemy team scores 1/3 it means they were better than your team and so chances are high you won't beat them even if you keep fighting, thus you save more honor per hour by just giving up and letting them cap the last 2 flags.

The bottom line is, smart players will just evade all fighting if the enemy team gains the lead, for it is far better to win 3x BGs in 30 minutes than fighting in one for 25 and losing.

12. Well the life on Horde side is extremely rough compared to that of the Alliance, so you need to max your honor per hour when you gear up, and that means you need to understand that when the enemy team scores 1/3 it means they were better than your team and so chances are high you won't beat them even if you keep fighting, thus you save more honor per hour by just giving up and letting them cap the last 2 flags.

The bottom line is, smart players will just evade all fighting if the enemy team gains the lead, for it is far better to win 3x BGs in 30 minutes than fighting in one for 25 and losing.
    I understand what you are saying, I just do not like that mentality. I have seen multiple opportunities where a BG could actually have been won, but is lost due to people just giving up. You might get honor, but you end up learning nothing.
    It's like your car getting a flat tire, then just giving up and taking a uber. I don't get it.

13. Forgive me Mercy but what area of PvP would this be? Arenas, BGs or World PvP? For while I can see that a nerf will change the arena ladders, the PvP in BGs would be quite balanced yet still in favor of the Alliance and world PvP is rather even given its chaotic nature.
    All areas.
    On a side note, I recall pondering about EMFH back when I played on Icecrown and one solution that came up that would not interfere too much with the PvE side was to make EMFH either give a debuff when used, eg: less damage done, more damage taken etc (in PvP only), and another was a passive cut to the player's Resilience stat by X amount. Perhaps any of these propositions could be a good solution?
    You won't be seeing any custom changes to racials, so it doesn't matter much. But more likely the course of action taken would be similar to Blizzard's nerf to the racial; it only removes stuns.

Talking about "solutions" isn't necessary because, again, custom changes to the racials won't happen. The populations of the two factions are significantly more balanced on the servers here, than what they are on live. Emphasis on "significantly".

14. Tbh, human trinkets have pretty much nothing to do with BGs, most serious premade dps all have double dps trinkets, no matter the race. Getting out of 1 cc every 2 minutes is a lot worse then way more damage in bgs, which is why Humans dont really have any real advantage in bgs (obviously way different in arenas).

People roll on the side where its easiest to find teams (for premades or arenas), and the better one side does at that the more people roll there. (which is why you eventually see all serious players on one side).

The reason bgs suck is premades. On both sides. As a soloqueuer you have to get lucky and get into bgs with other premades on your side, which is quite unlikely. Otherwise if you queue into a premade you lose and if you queue into randoms its 50/50. This is why if you queue as alliance horde wins more and if you queue as horde alliance wins more - the soloquers just dont get into bgs with premade on yours side (due to less open spots). On the other hand if you queue with a good premade you win like 90% of your games.

Only BG where you should have a 50/50% rate are the 40man ones as most premades dodge those.
    Edited: April 18, 2018

15. The reason bgs suck is premades. On both sides. As a soloqueuer you have to get lucky and get into bgs with other premades on your side, which is quite unlikely. Otherwise if you queue into a premade you lose and if you queue into randoms its 50/50. This is why if you queue as alliance horde wins more and if you queue as horde alliance wins more - the soloquers just dont get into bgs with premade on yours side (due to less open spots). On the other hand if you queue with a good premade you win like 90% of your games.

Only BG where you should have a 50/50% rate are the 40man ones as most premades dodge those.
    Now this makes more sense. Never thought about it that way. I still don't get the afk mentality.

First 1234 ... Last