1. You gave us Outland and that was probably the best decision Warmane has ever made. It solved the EMFH problem, the DK problem, the hunter problem, the arena problem, the PvE problem and ofc the addiction to achivements! Thank you! =)
    TBC is the most unbalanced expansion racial wise World of Warcraft has ever seen.

2. TBC is the most unbalanced expansion racial wise World of Warcraft has ever seen.
    On the contrary, it only applied to the Sandbox. And I can live with that.

3. I'm sorry but WTF!? Resto specs aside, but since when and in what universe is having solace/BOTB worse than PVP trinket/BOTB??? You are seriously telling me that168sp and 144mp5 are worse than 154 resilience and WoF/AT. You an easily get 154 resilience from gems and enchants, but getting that much sp and mp5 together is near impossible.
    No, the trinket itself is always worse. But the racial can be worth a lot more then the second trinket. Meld (if latency is ever fixed) > everything (being able to completely evade any CC if timed correctly) and wotf can be gamebreaking as well (it means you basicely play with 2 trinkets vs lock teams + warrior fear etc). And other racials can have their uses too.

4. I disagree (and I will say why), but it's refreshing that you at least can acknowledge PvP for being a side-activity to some extent, even if you are (I believe) a PvPer.

My point wasn't for what server it is or anything like that. I'm talking about the game World of Warcraft itself. As you say, even PvPers will often do some PvE content, while PvErs don't even have to touch it if they don't like, and they will experience just about everything in the game just the same. I'll go as far as say that doing only PvP is ignoring the major portion of the game - which, once again, is completely fine. I'm by no means advocating people should go do PvE if they don't like. All I did was call PvP for what it is in the scope of the game, no matter if retail or private server or backyard home server. How people will use it doesn't changes the nature of the game, is all.

And I'm not even really sure it's different in the private server "scene." I mean, it might be, I don't know, but why would we get so many people complaining about long time for queues, lack of people doing 3v3, not all that many teams competing for 2v2. Should we get any of that if the vast majority of people were here for PvP?
    To answer the last part, because being a pvper and being able to compete seriously for 2v2 are two very different things, theres just arent that many people capable of competing. And the 3s thing is because you need a certain amount of players to "kickstart" 3s (and tbh, im not sure how fun 3s can be with everyone is high end pve gear). Bg queues are instantly for horde and due to how many people are queueing take a while for allinance, 2s are instant all the way to 2.2k or so, 3s are instant to a certain level too.

And theres still are a few problems with pvp which hamper the amount of "serious" pvpers, the gearing system, the latency (160ms for everyone is gamebreaking for some classes), the MMR.

But id still say that pvp is a main factor of the woltk private servers community, and on here probably the best paying part, because many people want to pvp without pveing, but you need pve gear. Meaningwhile the goal of pve is to get gear and to clear content, which makes donating a bit weird (if you are BiS as a pver the endgame is pretty much over and the raid is on farm, as a pvper the game just starts).

5. But id still say that pvp is a main factor of the woltk private servers community, and on here probably the best paying part, because many people want to pvp without pveing, but you need pve gear. Meaningwhile the goal of pve is to get gear and to clear content, which makes donating a bit weird (if you are BiS as a pver the endgame is pretty much over and the raid is on farm, as a pvper the game just starts).
    u can still compete in pve for those big dick dps numbers =D

6. But id still say that pvp is a main factor of the woltk private servers community,
    Just go into Dalaran or any major city and inspect how many people have either a team or over 500-1000 kills. I can guarantee that the amount will be about 1/3 of the people or less.

Meaningwhile the goal of pve is to get gear and to clear content, which makes donating a bit weird (if you are BiS as a pver the endgame is pretty much over and the raid is on farm, as a pvper the game just starts).
    You have plenty of incompetent ****s that can't farm normal with BiS gear. And you have a lot of them that just want to see the big numbers.

7. Just go into Dalaran or any major city and inspect how many people have either a team or over 500-1000 kills. I can guarantee that the amount will be about 1/3 of the people or less.

You have plenty of incompetent ****s that can't farm normal with BiS gear. And you have a lot of them that just want to see the big numbers.
    Just did on 20 people (out of the sewer to make it fair), all that didnt have any team or sub 1k kills i checked to see highest rating in 2s (because HKs mean nothing, you can get 2k with like 50 HKs), 70% had a team, 1550+ achievement or over 1k kills or were wearing pvp gear.

I only checked above 5k GS though (because gearing people dont pvp, even pvpers usually do fos/pos etc firs).

8. Well the life on Horde side is extremely rough compared to that of the Alliance, so you need to max your honor per hour when you gear up, and that means you need to understand that when the enemy team scores 1/3 it means they were better than your team and so chances are high you won't beat them even if you keep fighting, thus you save more honor per hour by just giving up and letting them cap the last 2 flags.

The bottom line is, smart players will just evade all fighting if the enemy team gains the lead, for it is far better to win 3x BGs in 30 minutes than fighting in one for 25 and losing.
    this times ten, that and WoW, being such an unintensive game to run on any computer is more of a game to play in the background while you do other stuff, particularly if you are thrown in such a wsg where you are just getting thrashed, best to minimize the game and focus on something else for a bit while you get your trickle of honor than ram your head against a brick wall and spend more time for the same honor. Alliance are typically annoyingly tenacious, such that they will feed immense quantities of honor kills to drag a loss out. It is frustrating that the Horde so rarely do the same, except in AV occasionally, so often we are left standing at a gy while all the hordies are ghosts.

EOTS seems to be the one bg where both factions seem to colloquially know when and how to surrender, possibly because it's made so simple by the starting rock; if you've been sent back there, not only is it clearly over (you've probably just been 4 capped) but you are safe. In contrast, no one seems to comprehend that you can move while dead. Get away from a spirit healer that has 30 hordes honor farming it in AV rather than giving up hundreds of hks over 30+ minutes. Go to another gy or the spawn cave to rez, hell just stand like 30 yrds from the spirit healer as a ghost and check your e-mail... but for the love of god don't just powerfeed, it's why the other team aren't killing the boss or capping said graveyard.
    Edited: April 26, 2018

9. I can only agree on the afk thing, at some point you are just feeding kills. If the average GS difference is to high its almost impossible to win, i.e 6k average vs 3k average. Its just gg and its easier to lose fast, because if you play the game during those bgs the enemy team often wont cap/end the bg because they want to farm kills.

Only exception is if im playing a stealth class, but even then i dont play to win (because it just prolongs a already lost game), i play to have fun.

If a bg is close, or we are leading im doing my best. If theres combined 100 killing blows on the enemy team and 2 on mine ill afk it out.

10. if i farm honor for gear i afk 90% of games or go for objects.

if i dont need honor for gear i go for kills and cant care less if we win or lose.if they farm us on GV i simple leave the game.

First ... 567