1. Acherus transmog

I'm wondering if there's any way of getting my Acherus gear transmog or something that looks actually like it. I made my DK back on 2015 when transmogs weren't a thing and deleted that starter gear.

2. Check out Naxxramas plate gear, there is red, blue golden, white with blue lines and the starter set lookalike.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Naxxramas_loot

get the atlas loot addon for ingame tracking of loots :D

3. Yeah, i've seen many tmogs fitting on my dk pretty well, but still i kinda have a crush on the Acherus gear, specially on the head ( which looks like a hood)

4. Yeah, i've seen many tmogs fitting on my dk pretty well, but still i kinda have a crush on the Acherus gear, specially on the head ( which looks like a hood)
    I see, the green starter gear. That one I haven't seen outside of Acherus starter zone, if possible send the transmoged scroll via an alt DK if it works?

5. I'm wondering if there's any way of getting my Acherus gear transmog or something that looks actually like it. I made my DK back on 2015 when transmogs weren't a thing and deleted that starter gear.
    If I'm not mistaken, you can buy that green starter gear for some gold from Archerus(death gate>click). Check it out to be sure.

6. dont forget about weapon reward
    I keep mine, 2H sword "Frostmourne" look alike with rune scripting

Later when I made new DK, I found out the Q actually offer 2 choice : sword or axe
    damn :( we cant choose both

1 more thing
    cloak reward, the one with shady rainbow one, looks "unique"

sorry cant provide with in-game item name